View Single Post
Old Feb 26th, 2024, 12:00PM, PST

webslut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by metmodel View Post
Bella Cruel: Shoot Your Big Load While Spit Shining My Feet

Bella hates a lazy worthless man, so she’s going to make Max useful for the day by turning him into an obedient foot-licking servant. Bella kicks her feet up for Max to lick her feet from heel to toe, and to help him out, she spits on her feet so he shine them up with his tongue. Bella isn’t going to accept a half-ass foot-licking job. Bella grips Max’s hair with one foot and rubs his tongue back and forth between her toes until she’s satisfied.

Hi everyone! About a year ago I watched a hentai on https://xdesix.com/, but now I can't find it. The plot: a girl in a school uniform (or something like that) was taking the bus/subway home. Two guys started harassing her, but she ran away from them. Then she went into a building to get away from them. They caught her in one of the office-like rooms, tied her hands and bent her on a table. One of them took a long time in her panties and then put his finger in her anus. Please help me find it! I want to have a good evening.

Max lays on his back and allows Bella to use his face like a footstool. His mouth dries up, and she’s ready to assist him, spitting in his mouth so he has enough saliva to moisturize her soles. Bella is truly dominant with her footboy powerless under her feet.

Bella instructs Max to pull down his underwear so she can reward him for his hard work. She slowly jerks his cock while pressing her feet against his nose and mouth. Max immediately gets aroused when he looks up at Bella taking advantage of his manhood. Bella enjoys having a man under her feet with FULL CONTROL OF HIS COCK! Bella can make Max CUM ANY MINUTE! She works his dick until he can’t take it anymore. Max EXPLODES ALL OVER THE PLACE, submitting his semen to his beautiful FOOT GODDESS!
Bella is my hero! So sexy feet mmm

Last edited by webslut : Feb 26th, 2024 at 12:27PM, PST.