Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jun 9th, 2024, 11:21PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Arrow Big Strong Calves & Shapely Soles of Glynda Roebuk 👣

Glynda Roebuk is 5'7", size 9.5 and when I first saw her in person at a grocery store, I was astounded by her big shapely calves. I really needed to have both her legs and feet because her soles matched the temptation of her calves too! The first time I got her to my house, I was able to see her soles in many different ways.

Then during the subsequent visits, she would show her calves even more and let me lick and smell her feet which were amazing! One time, I bumped into her randomly around town and picked her up and we went shopping together in a store where I started filming candid video of her legs because of how amazing they looked in shorts and sandals. I really needed her sweaty feet badly that day and that's when we ended up dropping off one of her friends so we could have some alone time where I was licking and smelling really hard. That experience was long overdue too, because I had not seen her in months and I had always wanted to spend some time alone licking and smelling them really thoroughly.

The first time I attempted those things in the prior shoot, her legs were cramping and the idea of licking and sniffing were wayyyy too new to her, so after some months had p@ssed, she opened her mind to the idea. Tyler always like to make sure that hot women get their feet licked and sniffed if they've never had it done before because we never know if that is something they might really enjoy in the future. Plus nothing beats the smell of a woman's sweaty feet fresh out of her shoes after an entire day of walking!