Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Apr 6th, 2021, 2:42PM, PDT
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
I make myself cum in Frankie_Collins3_Cam_1_scene4b

Sadly these previews usually only represent 1 of 3 camera angles that are available. And the cum portion(s) can sometimes be better viewed from a camera angle that is not represented by the preview pics.

Also, some of the available HD camera angles are not represented for Frankie's scenes. ...Just not enough time to obtain/edit/thumbnail/&publish image-grabs from everything. Barely made enough time to accomplish this very small fraction (as is), FYI

Nice. I don’t think I’d be able to have one session with her without cumming man. I dont know how you do it. Which one image is Frankie_Collins3_Cam_1_scene4b
Old Apr 6th, 2021, 3:26PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
Which one image is Frankie_Collins3_Cam_1_scene4b
Old Sep 4th, 2021, 2:12AM, PDT
Administrator

Arrow some Nicole Chaldress custom previews

a customer requested unseen previews from Nicole Chaldress. I went through the trouble of extracting these images, so I'm also sharing these previews here in case anyone else wants to buy these custom clips (order type #2) that are available from the previewed camera angles represented in the images below. Only manual payments are accepted for these since they are not available for automatic download yet:

Old Sep 14th, 2021, 2:51AM, PDT
Administrator

Smile Custom previews: Agnes Alfson, Dana Fernsby, & Kerri Goodwin

a VIP customer recently requested unseen previews from 5 different models. I went through the trouble of extracting these images, so I'm also sharing these previews here in case anyone else wants to buy these custom clips (order type #2) that are available from the previewed camera angles represented in the images below. Only manual payments are accepted for these since they are not available for automatic download yet:

Agnes Alfson

Dana Fernsby

Kerri Goodwin

Old Sep 14th, 2021, 2:52AM, PDT
Administrator

Talking Custom previews: Lauren Kowski & Sarah Sanders

Lauren Kowski

Sarah Sanders

Old Oct 10th, 2021, 1:56PM, PDT
Administrator

Cool some Sophia Scallicci customs

a VIP customer recently requested a subset of unpublished clips from Sophia Scallicci.

I'm sharing these previews here as well in case anyone else wants to buy these custom clips that are available (order type #2). Only manual payments are accepted for these since they are not available for automatic download yet.

Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 3:01AM, PDT
Administrator

Cool Unpublished clips of Dixie Dawson available

Often times, our models only have a very small subset of their scenes published due to lack of time and/or interest. Case in point with this model, Dixie Dawson. She has only had one scene ever published while all her d0zens of other scenes remained digitally shelved for years.

Tonight, a VIP customer got fed up with waiting on the possible future date of when Dixie might be published and he decided to find out what other scenes she had available for custom purchasing. Pictured below is a representation of all her other scenes. Any of them can be purchased via Order Type #2. Only manual payments are accepted for these since they are not available for automatic download yet.

Despite how time consuming it was just to make these previews, I only bothered making it due to his serious history of bulk custom purchases and to share it with any other possible Dixie Dawson fans out there.

Dixie Dawson

Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 3:09AM, PDT
Administrator

Cool RE: Unpublished clips of Dixie Dawson available

more Dixie Dawson:

Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 3:14AM, PDT
Administrator

Cool RE: Unpublished clips of Dixie Dawson available

more Dixie Dawson:

Old Dec 31st, 2021, 3:38PM, PST
Administrator

Lightbulb Custom previews: Delia Stromberg

a customer recently requested unseen preview images from Delia Stromberg's video content. I extracted this subset of preview images that represent a small fraction from all her other stuff. I'm also sharing these preview images in this post in case anyone else wants to buy any of Delia's corresponding custom clips (order type #2) that are represented by the images below. Only manual payments are accepted for these since they are not available for automatic download yet.

This saves the buyer from having to randomly guess at which clips they might want due to not having any sort of custom preview gallery built for her yet. This post temporarily serves as the closest thing to her preview gallery until such time where all her elaborate clips are compiled, organized, and edited into a standardized preview gallery like all the other custom galleries we have made. The full breadth of Delia's content is unfortunately extensive and very time consuming to formally put together.

Delia Stromberg