FeetCore Forums

FeetCore Forums (https://www.feetcore.com/forums/forum.php)
-   Picture & Video Posts or Requests (https://www.feetcore.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   My best friend's first time performing a footjob :] (https://www.feetcore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3787)

AestheticFootjobs Apr 7th, 2008 12:30AM, PDT

My best friend's first time performing a footjob :]

Deleted due to privacy issues. PM me.

tyler Apr 7th, 2008 4:04AM, PDT

right on the money!! you can't ask for a much better best friend than her :D

I am totally needing to find those kind of friends -- cute yovng hotties!

AestheticFootjobs Apr 7th, 2008 4:19AM, PDT

:] She's doing a second shoot this month.

Lorn's going to perform one on tuesday I believe? I'll have her try your position out, Tyler.

Give me ideas for courtney? I was thinking legwarmers with a different nail polish, and have her get me off using her feet alone in a fixed shot.

:] requests guys?

iceman Apr 7th, 2008 7:33AM, PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by AestheticFootjobs (Post 5776)
:] She's doing a second shoot this month.

Lorn's going to perform one on tuesday I believe? I'll have her try your position out, Tyler.

Give me ideas for courtney? I was thinking legwarmers with a different nail polish, and have her get me off using her feet alone in a fixed shot.

Gorgeous girl and great action bro'!!! Only downer is she didn't finish with her feet...:(

Legwarmers and french manicure on Courtney would be great! I'm all for the fixed shot too. More along the lines of 'Courtney's toejob' where she grips with her toes and strokes all the way thru the cumshot.

AestheticFootjobs Apr 7th, 2008 3:01PM, PDT

shit, I meant Lexi. haha. ^_^ Yeah, next shoot i'll have her finish with her feet, since I feel more comfortable with it now.

Feetastic Apr 7th, 2008 5:34PM, PDT

Wow great job man. She's def a great friend for doing that. Very cute too.

Legwarmers are hot, french peds are my fav. How about stockings or pantyhose? Any colour is good so long as they're sheer. I know one of my "friends" used to give me stocking FJ with KY. the lub and the texture of the nylons is amazing.

iceman Apr 8th, 2008 6:46AM, PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by AestheticFootjobs (Post 5776)
:]

I'd say that for me at least the most important things are that the girl's face be in the shot-particularly during the cumshot, that she use her toes instead of her soles for the stroking, and that there be a HUGE cumshot. As long as there are those three ingredients, you can't go wrong! :lildog:

tyler Apr 8th, 2008 2:49PM, PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman (Post 5787)
I'd say that for me at least the most important things are that the girl's face be in the shot-particularly during the cumshot, that she use her toes instead of her soles for the stroking, and that there be a HUGE cumshot. As long as there are those three ingredients, you can't go wrong! :lildog:

You just named it off exactly right! I've never quite put it to words like that yet, but those are all the essential elements in my opinion too for making the perfect FJ :lildog: :evil:

I second this request :love:

iceman Apr 8th, 2008 3:20PM, PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler (Post 5792)
You just named it off exactly right! I've never quite put it to words like that yet, but those are all the essential elements in my opinion too for making the perfect FJ :lildog: :evil:

I second this request :love:

Very difficult to find all three of those qualities in a footjob video. Aesthetic footjobs is the closest anyone has come to perfection in my opinion.

AestheticFootjobs Apr 8th, 2008 5:35PM, PDT

Well I got your request, hot and ready to edit! Lorn as the model ;]