View Single Post
Old Feb 25th, 2020, 3:43AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
How do you think she felt about all this feet stuff? Think she enjoyed herself or had a orgasm?
She definitely did not orgasm during the feet licking scenes. There was a whole bunch of feet licking scenes too.

I actually had to go back and dig through a bunch of her old footage to find the scene where she had them licked for the very first time and re-watch her reactions in those initial moments. Turns out she was comfortable and relaxed and somewhat tickled as it first happened. Then she gets used to it for most of the other scenes as I recall. Did not go back and watch through all that footage because it is alot.

I also listened to some of the conversations I was having with her and those are alot too. It would just be enormous to write or document all of that and most of it is random topics, so not much informative stuff with respect to foot fetish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
I'd love to read any other stories you have on this girl or your conversations while you guys were recording that didnt make it into the clips.
One time in the bars she was telling me and a friend how she would never date a guy with a small dick. And she even described a few guys she went on dates with and had to end it when she found out they had pinky penises. She also proceeded to tell us how she had about 3 different guys on her dating radar at that given moment. There was an obsessive guy, there was a huge bodybuilder guy, and 3rd, there was a small dick guy. This made us laugh.

Wayyy later that same night in a diner, we were all high and loud. Our 3rd friend (the tag-along friend) was loudly trying to recollect her different B/F candidates at the table and he loudly (unintentional to him) made the comment: "Hmmm, so there is tiny dick, there is stalker dick, and what else, oh there is SU-U-U-U-U-PER dick!" in reference to her huge 6'7" bodybuilder guy we played pool with in a bar earlier that night. Everyone in the restaurant (& especially her) was basically laughing while over-hearing this stuff.