View Single Post
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 7:19PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Default The First Date is IT!!

I disagree TOE-tally with the guy who posted his long drawn out opinion on that story. I say it is perfectly fine for the guy to ask if he can suck her toes on the first date. If she does'nt like the idea, then she can "hit the road" and don't come back. Foot fetish is the most common fetish of all. Like the guy said; tit guys and ass guy's are not called perverts. So why should us foot lovers and shoe freaks be called perverts or perverted. You'll find most babes will go along with this fetish. Feet need to have loving attention, after a chick comes home from working in pumps all day, she'll love having her tootsie's rubbed. So go ahead and give her a foot rub, and then lift her piggie's up to your nose and inhale that heavenly cheesey stink that gives an instant BONER in your shorts. She'll be okay with it, trust me. Reach down and pick up her patent leather pump that she has had her feet in all day and sniff it. Tell her the smells in her pump are yummy and you want to suck her tootsie's. Asking to suck a chicks piggie's on the first date is OKAY!!