View Single Post
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 2:30AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!! GIRLS ONLY PLZ :)?

Ok I got in bed the other night. Notice something by my feet it was a pair of panties. Not mine! My bf when confronted said he was wearing them it turns him on. I gotweirdedout and left. A couole of days later come to find out thry belong to a girl named AJ. My bf was cheating on me with. Now I have zero intention of staying with him, but I do plan on getting revenge! I actually read a joke similar to this in maxim. After I found out he was cheating I came up with a plan. Told him I wanted him back andI was ok with his fetish and even was kind of turned on by it (gross) I came over he thought he was gonna score.I unleashed my plan and told him I thoughtitwould be hot tosee him in his panties. He fell for it! I just kind of teased him a bit and told him he had to wait til tonight. So girls I need of ideas of things he should wear or have to do tonight to really get him! I have 2 video cameras sat up in the aparrment to film his humiliation. I plan on telling him, it turns me ontosee him indrag and see how much I can get him to do before dumping his a*$. Then I will have a nice tape to show his future gf before he cheats on them! Ive been cheated on 4 times now. The 2nd time by this guy! I habe been the good girl andtooknorevenge everytime!I am not doing that again so if that is youranswersave your time.

More...