Thread: BIG pt 3
View Single Post
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 5:54AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BIG pt 3

Her DVD with Mark Wood was in the Foot Traffic series. And the other DVD I saw her in I can't quite remember name of, but it was with some fat french dude (same guy who used to be in a good handful of footjob videos in the past from FM concepts & JB videos).

The only long toe DVD I ever bought is Christina's Clean Feet.

As far as what producers pay for shoots, it can vary quite a bit and it's really hard to put a set or estimated amount. Sometimes producers pay too much, and in some cases, hot girls don't get paid enough. A lot depends on individual situations or desperate circumstances in the case of either party. I'm sure many factors can affect this universal negotiation of time for money depend on how one or the other applies for or approaches the gig.

I'm not really in tune with the hiring prices of other producers, but I've heard some people mention $800-$1500 for an entire day's shoot. I wouldn't rely on that data as a blanket indicator though since I've heard of amateur people hiring women for $50/hr to do video work as well.

I've never wooed girls off the street (persay), but I've had some good female prospects interested back in the days that I used to hit the dance clubs. Most of this was prior to when I launched the website and the discussions I had with those hotties were only preliminary.

To this day, I still have the contact info on a dance club napkin for this hot bartender, Angela, who I met in Hollywood long ago. She was interested in modeling for me. Had always meant to make her a definitive offer, but I've been swamped with other issues for this website and the models I've hired thus far have been ones who were travelling through town, solicited me, or were just spur of the moment hire decisions based on other factors for which I needed to act on at that given time for some extraneous reason besides a planned solicit.

I do have a long list of planned solicits of hot athletic women when I get this site on steady ground though. But as far as \"on the street\" or club type girls, I don't get out 1/30th as much as I used to and probably won't have those type of street opportunities again until I'm out of this 100+hr/wk work schedule. But one thing is for sure, I have an easy time meeting a lot of hot girls in the dance club scene and for some reason, I have a way with getting these hot women interested in modeling their feet for money.

The only issue is that I need to be able to put my money (& schedule) where my mouth is and actually follow through with the hypotheticals that I discuss with them.