View Single Post
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 1:41PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

steve-o kimberly was freaked out about almost every different scene I had her do, except for the footjob scene where it lined up closer to her regular activities and in fact for the FJ scene she was the 1st girl who I ever did a FJ with who genuinely just wanted to finger herself while it was going on and even stopped me at times just so she could get the K-Y lube so she could pleasure herslef during the FJ... anyway she was unexpectedly odd about a number of things.

and the 2nd scene i tried to do with her for facebouncing she mentally struggled with that in front of the cameras for about 5 minutes saying all kinds of weirded out reactoins throughout and finally at the end of that scene she did not even bounce on my face at all and said it was too much for her and she was like "nuh-uh", so we ended it with zero facebouncing but with a crappy scene of her trying to position herslef on my face.

there was also a foot worship scene, a foot modeling scene and a handstand scene and a dedicated toe sniffing scene.

none of these have been published yet on the site or in the clipstore. not sure yet when i'll have the time to post them. but the short clip here was just to give an idea of this girl's freaked out attitude toward me. i was a weirdo fer sure and she knew it!!!