Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 31st, 2024, 4:54PM, PDT
A True Master

metmodel is on a distinguished road

Goddess Moxie: I Am Going To Make You Jerk Off To The Taste Of My Sweaty Gym Feet

Goddess Moxie comes straight from the gym to cuddle up with her boyfriend Dynamite, and he tries to act like her SWEATY GYM FEET are disgusting. Goddess Moxie thinks it’s an act and tells him to pull down his paths to see if he has a boner and he does!

Goddess Moxie presses her sweaty feet onto Dynamite’s face and makes him JERK OFF while she shoves her WET DAMP TOES down his throat. What a humiliating scene with Goddess Moxie making Dynamite strike his cock while swallowing her RIPE GYM FEET!

Goddess Moxie: Get Down On Your Knees And Suck My Toes Or You Are Fired

Goddess Moxie is a ruthless boss, and she’s going to discipline one of her employees who’s been perpetually late. Moxie calls Dynamite into her office and makes him perform oral satisfaction to her high heels and feet. She immediately demands Dynamite to get on his knees and deepthroat the heel of her shoe. Then she takes off her high heels and makes Dynamite beg to keep his job with her TOES IN HIS MOUTH. She flips him off while he’s serving her feet in the ultimate humiliation from a boss to an employee.