Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 9:23AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Is my sister and her friends doing the camel clutch submission move on me strange?

I am 16 and my sister is 14 years of age. i have an 3xtreme fetish in women doing the camel clutch on me.The camel clutch is where she sits on my back on the ground puts my arms behind her thighs and pulls my chin up with her hands. now my problem is that my sister seen all my camel clutch pictures on my laptop and she said it to all her friends. so my sister and her friends got together in my house when my parents were gone out and they said it to me out of the blue. they seen my laptop and they all wanted to do it on me. if i didnt agree they would tell people. So there was six of them as one did the camel clutch on me two would hold my arms behind her back, one would sit on my legs and the others would put there feet in this. Now i am turned on by all this and i love been dominated but my problem is my sister is within this and she gives me the best camel clutch, she taunts me the best, goes the hardest, longest which turns me on more. basically i get off to this. Have i got a Problem or Is my sister being in this, does not matter?

More...