Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Sep 29th, 2008, 3:18PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Question Hey Tyler, want to sniff Pepe Jimenez?

hey Tyler how do you like this pair of black patent lace-up Pepe Jimenez pumps I got in the mail today off ebay? The scenario goes as follws Ty; you work airport security and must check all the people's shoes before they board a plane. Because whereas the shoe bomber and the tragic 911 episode airport security is very tight these days. You see an attractive babe come up to your check point and she is wearing a very short skirt with this pair of shoes. You are already trembling! cause they shoes really turn you on to the MAX and you want to bury your poor nose into them and see if any toe cheese aroma is lingering deep inside the toe portions. You tell the pretty babe to slip off her shoes so as you can check them out for any bomb device. Then you slip into the security room with her shoes and watch her through the 2-way mirror as you sniff her shoes and grunt like a pig as you jack off furiously. Of course it is only a few strokes and you fill one of her shoes FULL of your creamy seed! You take the shoes back out to her and watch as she slips her yummmmmmy feet into your seman puddle of creamy luv. You go home and masturbate thinking of the days events,,,,,life is great as a shoe bomb inspector
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pepe 01.JPG (115.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Pepe 02.JPG (114.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Pepe 03.JPG (118.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Pepe 04.JPG (126.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Pepe 05.JPG (118.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Pepe 06.JPG (123.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Pepe 07.JPG (117.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Pepe 08.JPG (112.6 KB, 0 views)
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 9:56PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Red face

oh yes indeed i would fill that shoe and boyz it would be great to have a one way mirror in the back room LOL so i could see her pretty face while i sniffed her feet stink.

boy oh boy, i wonder what her husband would think if he ever knew, or even worse, her brother or father!! WOWIE

it's good being a foot guy but sometimes it can be dangerous if the wrong people find out