Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Aug 26th, 2020, 7:39PM, PDT
Experienced User

Zero3 is on a distinguished road

One more thing. Think you can give some background on this session? Did you ever lick or fuck her while she had a boyfriend? And did any cops or bf's see you lick her feet during recording? (Website also says this was the 3rd session so I'm hoping to buy that cop one some day)

Anything else your willing to share about this gal is dope too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200826_222944_793.jpg (55.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200826_222941_099.jpg (58.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Zero3 : Aug 26th, 2020 at 7:45PM, PDT.
Old Aug 27th, 2020, 3:11AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
You shed a good light on the filthiest/creepiest of us feet guys
Hahaaa, I love being the "creep of the crop" so to speak

Quote:
One more thing. Think you can give some background on this session?
Those two pics come from a day when I was scoping out one of her really hot friends at a hotel. I didn't realize at the time that Erica was actually close friends with the targeted girl until weeks or months later. Ironically, we almost had a brief pass-by of her friend on our way to the session and if Erica had seen the friend I was targetting, I probably could have hooked up with the girl at the time. To this day, I wonder how things might've been different, but nonetheless, I was happy with having Erica all to myself in this hotel room where she and I did all sorts of kinky fun that evening.

Quote:
Did you ever lick or fuck her while she had a boyfriend?
I have fucked her pussy and licked her face creepy-hard many times while she had a b/f. I recall one particular time when I would receive life threatening messages via her facebook messenger to my facebook messenger. Apparently the b/f unlocked her passcode to get in her phone and started going through her older personal messages. He must have seen one of my winter time messages to her where I said I was "gonna make a white christmas in her pussy". I remember talking to her long after that event happened and she admitted she needed better security on her phone lol

Always loved fucking her though and almost always with no rubber (except for our very 1st time). My favs have always been when my dick was so big, it hurt her to get it all inside of her (or when she was disgusted). See attached pic (*been removed)

Quote:
And did any cops or bf's see you lick her feet during recording? (Website also says this was the 3rd session so I'm hoping to buy that cop one some day)
The 1st session I ever did with her was the one where cops showed up (and the only shoot I ever did with her where cops or b/f's were nearby). The pics you attached earlier are from shoot #3. In total, I have done 19 recorded shoots with her that contain many scenes (and 3 camera angles) within each shoot, so I have sooooooo very many different kinds of video clips of her. I even think I did a couple of sessions that were not recorded and then there were many other times that she and I would just go out to different places, food, entertainment, dr!nking, gambling, shopping, etc.

I don't know if the cops ever peeped through the blinds on the first shoot because her b/f (at that time) was not a reliable source of information. He had explained that the cops stopped by but was not forthcoming with why they were there. It made little sense to use why the cops even showed up at all and he said something about they asked him questions in the driveway and he said he was just sitting in the driveway the whole time.

I found out from my neighbor many weeks later that cops were called over there (by my neighbor) because the b/f was snooping around at the blinds. So it's possible that the b/f may have seen freaky stuff going on through the blinds. But because he had so much to hide by not being forthcoming as to why the cops showed up, it makes sense that he probably would not tell the whole truth about what happened when the cops were there. As a result, I don't know if the cops may have also snooped through the blinds to check if everything was alright or not. Seems like a probable thing they would do (to inspect the premises), but the bf never told us if they did or not. All I know for sure is they were called over because a neighbor saw the bf snooping at the window blinds.
Old Aug 27th, 2020, 6:11AM, PDT
Experienced User

Thx again for taking the time to tell me all this. I know your busy alot so I appreciate the effort. My favorite part of this video is near the middle where you compete whether your face and tongue or her feet and legs are stronger. For a minute or so it seems like she's gonna take the victory but you Usain bolted your way to the finish lines with these reactions!!! Last thing I'll ask is are there anymore fun feet moments like this in any other clips with Erica, and is there a feet scene that hasn't been uploaded yet where you work her feet out again!!!
Old Aug 27th, 2020, 6:56AM, PDT
Administrator

Oh gosh yes those were fun times with her feet lol! It makes me think of a number of girls who's soles I've slammed my face into over and over, but it really makes me think of one poor girl in particular who I did that to the hardest and the look on her face was the most creeped out WTF look ever LOL

I love going the extra mile like Usain when it comes to my face getting sole pounded!!

And yes there are so many other feet scenes with Erica too that have not been uploaded yet. She is one of the few models who I've done more sex scenes with, but I still do have alot of feet scenes with her because that is the context by which I first met her and how I got to know her over the years prior to us getting sexual. I even think I have other feet scenes like that with Erica where I am face pounding. Pretty sure of it.
Old Aug 27th, 2020, 7:18AM, PDT
Experienced User

Glad to hear it man. If you remember that girl you just mentioned I'd love to see her reaction as well. If I see anything new on Erica or the newbie sheila I'll for sure be in the first wave of buyers. Especially those face pounding ones!
Old Aug 27th, 2020, 7:35AM, PDT
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Glad to hear it man. If you remember that girl you just mentioned I'd love to see her reaction as well.
here is that particular girl, but at a different point during the scene than what I had mentioned. It's the only pic I could find of her that I had already posted years ago.

Quote:
If I see anything new on Erica or the newbie sheila I'll for sure be in the first wave of buyers. Especially those face pounding ones!
and here's some other old posts that show a little bit of face pounding, but with some other girls from way back:

https://www.feetcore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31386

https://www.feetcore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=23391
Old Aug 27th, 2020, 8:06AM, PDT
Experienced User

Hey man just found this pic. Was this feet scene ever released?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg erika-soles.jpg (60.3 KB, 10 views)
Old Aug 27th, 2020, 4:54PM, PDT
Administrator

it was not
Old Aug 30th, 2020, 9:19AM, PDT
Administrator

it's ironic because it has been months since Erica last contacted me and she finally did so again this morning and was "needing a sugar daddy" as she messaged to me.

I arranged to meet her for a shoot, but she ended up being way late and I eventually left without her since I got tired of waiting around before she ended up being ready for real.

It's crazy dealing with models' schedules sometimes. Perhaps another day in the future things might work out. I just don't have as much time nowadays to deal with the models' BS.
Old Aug 30th, 2020, 11:15AM, PDT
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Dude you should keep a blog of all your model encounters. They're crazy and sexy