Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Aug 24th, 2021, 10:57PM, PDT
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

LOLL. Cant believe you havent run into more trouble legend. It would be hilarious if you let a girl bring her phone in and sent a live feed of you licking her feet to her bf or a guy who'd let you cuck him and get with his girl. Super interested about the lesbian cuck too!
Old Aug 24th, 2021, 11:10PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

the lesbo cuck was with Maria Fuqua. Her partner was waiting outside as we did the shoot. Her g/f was tall and hot too and I actually wanted her (the cucked g/f) to foot model years ago when she was skinnier and had long hair.

but anyway, I remember Maria coming out to the back patio (where the g/f had been waiting an hour) with me and talking right in front of her g/f how great it feels to have her feet licked and I could just see the look in the g/f's face like she felt like she wasn't good enough to please maria. She was a really nice girl and I felt bad that happened.

anyway, yeah I'm surprised I'm not dead yet with all the crap that has happened and all the angry b/f's. So many I can't even remember them all.

And there have been a few girls I've let use their phones during shoots. Honestly no telling if they are filming me live or not. Also I remember one time when a model brought her mother to the shoot with her. I saw her mom recording me live with the phone possibly sending the imagery to her husband to show that the shoot was really about "Feet"
Old Aug 24th, 2021, 11:15PM, PDT
Expert User

Legend cucking bfs/gfs and getting it in front a girls mom lollll. Wouldve been hilarious if you got the mom to do a session too. Keep up the good work.

Also I'd love to record myself doing a session with a girl and sharing it with you, but it's been hard trying to find a girl to do a session and working up the guts to ask.
Old Aug 24th, 2021, 11:24PM, PDT
Administrator

yeah if you ever get a session on film, post the clip!

i've never had a mother daughter combo filmed at the same time, but I have done some shoots with both the mother and then the daughter on different dates -- years apart, or in vice versa order.

Right off the top of my head, Lisa Thomas is the mother of Chelsea Davis. Have never told any viewers that yet, and they were both filmed years apart.

And there is another hottie who I worked with back in 2017, Tommi Carter, when she was 21 or 22 y/o, but she had told me she heard about me as a feet photographer since she was 15 y/o and had heard about me initially through her mother all those years ago.

I can't recall exactly if she ever told me who her mom was so that I could know if I had foot-modeled her mom in the past. Crazy small world in hillbilly towns though.

And there have been times, I've had hot girls offer me up their cute moms and sometimes mom's offering up their hot 18+ daughters, but I usually don't jump on the offers due to logistics or scheduling conflicts.
Old Aug 24th, 2021, 11:42PM, PDT
Expert User

Talk about a small world haha! Glad that feet guys like us have a chance with milfs and hot 18 year olds. Keep up the good work and let me know when you have any footjob/handjobs from any hot 18 year olds coming up
Old Aug 25th, 2021, 9:08AM, PDT
Experienced User

Zero3 is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear I'm not the only feet cucker around here! Still yovng but I've cucked many men and women back in my day before Corona, some situations even resulted in physical v!olence bc the dudes got so pissed xD. (I'm a dick who can fight tho!) Anyways, I've bought access to 2 of the girls who were mentioned so I'd love some input on whether a man was cucked during this shoot

Take this one for instance; did Carlys body builder boyfriend have to come home to saliva filled soles; recently applied by the legendary foot freak? She's also visibly freaked at some points but watching the full thing you can tell she loved it and even had more fun than most girls I've seen, bet he wouldn't be happy seeing his girl have such a good time having her feet licked
Old Aug 25th, 2021, 4:32PM, PDT
Administrator

Red face

So Carly has done a handful of shoots with me.

The very 1st one she ever did, she didn't know me at all since we were meeting for the 1st time. As a surprise when she showed up for her very first shoot there was this huge ass bodybuilder guy accompanying her who I learned was her b/f

This was completely unexpected to me and it does happen in this line of work when you don't establish certain rules before shoots like saying "hey you can't bring anyone else with you" which that rule in itself often sends out creepy red flags so not a very good thing to stipulate if you want a hotty to follow through with a shoot, but that in itself is an entirely different topic.

Anyway, long story short, big dude shows up at her 1st shoot. I play it real safe by not whipping my dick out or licking and smelling her feet of course. As a result, me and the big dude get along real great and he has his eye on us like a hawk the entire shoot. So basically I got alot of simple/plain ole feet modeling footage on that first shoot.

Weeks later Carly contacts me and wants to do a follow-up shoot. I tell her that I want to do some feet-licking & foot domination and she responds she is not comfortable with it, so we end it on that note.

Then about 2 months later she emails me again and says she is okay with the feet licking and wants to set up our 2nd shoot. BINGO! She shows up for shoot #2 and does not bring the b/f. Turns out she got in a fight with him and broke up and told me he was still stalking her.

Anyway, that obsessive behavior of his later led to him controlling her email and tricking me into sending sample pics which he definitely did not like seeing LOL

I was mouthing her feet with crazy looks on her face and my eyes bulging like a pervo. That's when his various forms of threatening messages came through (that I've already described previously).

I also think he later colluded with a former foot model of mine who was close friends with Carly. The other foot model's name is Spring Carlton and she can be seen in this MILF's gallery collection (near the bottom of the page). This happened years later and I received some texts from Spring's phone that sounded very much like Carly's ex-b/f trying to set me up for a meeting. I knew from seeing Spring's facebook posts that he and her were hanging out at the time so it was very suspicious and the texts were not anything like how she would talk to me at all since they were sorta condescending while aiming to set up a shoot (for an implied jokingly small amount of money) which was all contradictory. I never fell for it, but dude was a big angry dude.

I actually recognized him late one night while I was drvnk and he was a bouncer checking IDs at a popular club entrance. Luckily, he musta overlooked who I was when I came in the club (plus my hair was long now) LOL, but I realized after getting in that it was him.

So glad that the perverted fetish desires of my dick haven't gotten me killed yet, but this was really risky years ago on the streets of skid row in Los Angeles. I shoulda been dead from all the stupid risks I took for feet back in those younger days.
Old Aug 25th, 2021, 5:05PM, PDT
Experienced User

She clearly had a better time than she let on. Judging by her facial expressions she was having fun with you. I'll have to watch more of her stuff soon so I can ask more. But now that I got your attention I'd love to know about the chelsea shoot. Did you know before the session that she was the daughter of Jaime and planned to creep on her daughter's feet or did you find out afterwards? Also how do you feel being so perverted for so long you outlasted a generation xD? Last thing which shoot were her first? Long haired version or the short hair one where she's tired
Old Aug 25th, 2021, 6:22PM, PDT
Administrator

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
Long haired version or the short hair one where she's tired
Pics from Chelsea's 1st shoot have never been shown anywhere online yet. Her hair was between the short and long haired length preview pics that have already been shown of her from other shoots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
Did you know before the session that she was the daughter
I actually had wanted Chelsea Davis for years. The first time I saw her was on one of Chelsea's old facebook picture posts back in 2014 with her and two other girls lookin hot as hell in a pic where the other two girls were actually sisters (not to Chelsea though) who I also ended up doing shoots with prior to meeting Chelsea. One of those two sisters is previously posted here and the 2nd one posted here. So to finally be able to get Chelsea (as the 3rd woman in my fantasy set) was always a pinnacle foot dream of mine.

I had actually stalked Chelsea's profile for years and saw a less attractive girl on her profile that was her own sister. Her sister was sorta average looking to me, but when I checked out her sister's profile, I noticed that Lisa Thomas was her sister's mom. As a result, I always inferred that Lisa Thomas (aka the mom) would also be Chelsea's full mom, at least that was my assumption based on them not being half sisters or something like that.

Needless to say, one day a hot foot model friend of mine had been out around the town looking to find foot models for me. That hot model scout is actually in attachment #5 (aka 25.jpg) in this previous forum post. Well she sent me a phone text pic of Chelsea and asked if I would be willing to do a feet shoot with her (not already knowing I had been wanting Chelsea for years). I was like OMFG, I'm so glad she knew her personally and was vouching for me as a legit photographer because I knew then that the shoot would be a sealed deal where I wouldn't have to randomly contact Chelsea as some old-pervo-creep online looking for feet LOL!

I agreed to do that feet shoot which was Chelsea's 1st shoot with me. As we were talking before the shoot, I said she had looked familiar and asked her if Lisa Thomas was her mom. She said yes and was curious as to why I asked since she had missed her mom so much and had not been able to talk to her in years. I told her that her mom modeled her feet for me almost 7 years earlier and she was astounded! I even pulled up the free feet modeling video of her mom on my website to show her and she was like OMG and almost wanted to cry because she missed her mom so much.

Needless to say, I've done my share of subsequent shoots with Chelsea even through multiple b/f's of hers that she's gone through. I am hoping to do another ASAP, but maybe her current b/f won't go for it. I know she is struggling working at Wendy's right now and can sure use the easy cash. She is lookin hot as hell too. I have to stroke it regularly from seeing her recent posts and imagining how great it would be to have her feet in my face again, but hopefully in the future to where she is willing to stroke me while I shoot hot cum in her hand while I lick her soles. I don't think she is ready for that yet, but money could always change her mind if I take the approach to ask or offer her a compelling amount of money lol
Old Aug 25th, 2021, 6:39PM, PDT
Experienced User

.Well thats definitely an interesting story! I just bought one of her clips so im gonna check this out and see if i can find anything else interesting to ask you! As usual you are legend that needs to spread his wings even more so than you already have so i support any future endeavors and i hope im doing so now! I'll sit on this for tonight as i for sure have more questions about your feet cucking past, especially with chelsea and carly! Funny to think someone as creepy as us can find so much action, they should write movies about this instead of vampires.