Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Aug 31st, 2023, 6:00PM, PDT
A True Master

metmodel is on a distinguished road

Bad Bella: You Blew Our Vacation Money? Now Blow Your Load To The Smell Of My Sweaty Feet

Kidd Dynamite made a HUGE mistake and blew his vacation money, cash he was going to use to propose to his girlfriend. When Bad Bella comes back from running on the trendmill, she’s blindsided by the news.

Angry with her boyfriend, Bad Bella is going to give her irresponsible boyfriend a taste of her sweaty feet. She slips her toes in his mouth and slowly massages his cock to get him to lay on his back and take her foot deep down his throat. Within a few minutes, she whips out his cock and starts jerking him off while cupping his nose with her sweaty toes. Kidd can’t believe it, but he’s about to BUST A FULL NUT all over her feet UNTIL Bad Bella stops, spits on his cock and dumps him! She left her man high dry with a stiff cock. Kidd has been DENIED!
Old Sep 12th, 2023, 2:07PM, PDT
A True Master

Beatriz Lemos: Pathetic Foot Sluts Like You Love Licking My Big Dirty Feet Clean

Beatriz Lemos walked around barefoot ALL DAY, getting her feet as dirty as possible for her little foot slut. Beatriz props her feet up on the table with dust and dirty falling off her soles to show Nando what’s in store for his tongue. She starts wiping the soles of her BIG DIRTY CRUSTY FEET all over Nando’s face. What a humiliating task for a man already on his knees ready to serve her!

Beatriz rides Nando over to her comfortable chair. Sitting above Nando, Beatriz crosses her legs and watches her obedient foot slut DEEP THROAT her filthy toes, licking her soles clean like he’s worth nothing more than being her doormat.

Beatriz literally turns Nando into a doormat when she sits on her bed and presses her BIG DIRTY FEET on his face. She verbally humiliates him and then makes him open his mouth wide for her THICK EBONY FEET! Nando can barely exhale with Beatriz’s HEAVY FOOT on his nose and mouth.

TOTAL FOOT DOMINATION!
Old Sep 14th, 2023, 12:36PM, PDT
A True Master

Hock-Spitting Dominatrix Anita Thompson Makes Footboy Shine Her Size 9 Feet

Do you know what’s more humiliating than getting on your knees to worship a woman’s feet? When she HOCK SPITS in your face while you do it! Little Mouse made an appointment to serve Anita Thompson, and he starts by licking her black high heels. He’s tries to impress her by deepthroating the heel of her shoe.

Anita isn’t impressed by Little Mouse, but she’s amused by his willingness to degrade himself in her presence. As Little Mouse washes Anita’s feet with his tongue, she gathers up her saliva with a DISRESPECTFUL HOCK SPIT right in his face! Wow, you can see Anita’s saliva all in Little Mouse’s hair as he takes her foot deep down his throat. What a pathetic little man!

Anita HOCKS UP her saliva twice before she SPITS in Little Mouse’s face to encourage him to work harder washing her feet with his tongue. Right after she spits a big loogie in his face, she wipes the bottom of her feet all over his nose and mouth. Anita uses Little Mouse’s face like it’s nothing more than a doormat for her SIZE 9 FEET!
Old Sep 28th, 2023, 2:40PM, PDT
A True Master

Mel Bellatrix: I Spit On And Slap Up My Foot Bitches While They Lick My Dirty Feet

Mel Bellatrix is back and MEANER THAN EVER! She rides Little Mouse into the bedroom and then sticks her DIRTY FEET IN HIS FACE. She pulls on his leash and presses her FILTHY DIRTY SOLES on his mouth, but that’s not enough humiliation. Mel SPITS on her dirty feet to help Little Mouse SPIT SHINE HER DIRTY SOLES! Watch Mel WIPE HER FEET all over Little Mouse’s face with the look of disgust.

You get heads up view of Mel SPITTING and Little Mouse face before she uses his nose and mouth like her personal doormat. He cannot do anything but lay there and take the degradation and humiliation from his superior LATINA FOOT GODDESS!

Mel spits on her PERSONAL FOOTSTOOL before rubbing the soles of her feet up, down and across his tongue. Little Mouse his Mel foot dirt and spit all in his mouth like a pathetic loser!
Old Sep 30th, 2023, 12:39PM, PDT
A True Master

Alana: Lick My Feet While I Stroke Your Cock Until You Explode In My Hands

Alana is glaring at Pierre Max as he comes out of the sh0wer, and she has a plan to make him squirm under her feet. Alana makes Pierre LICK THE BOTTOM OF HER HIGH HEELS so that he works for an EXPLOSIVE REWARD. Within minutes, Alana has Pierre down on his knees, licking one of her feet while she STROKES HIS COCK with her other foot.

Pierre finds out what it feels like to slide his COCK BETWEEN ALANA’S SWEET FEET! You can tell in his moans and groans that it feels like FOOT FETISH ECTASY! He can hardly hold his load!

Alana presses both of her feet on top of Pierre’s nose and starts rigorously JERKING HIS COCK! She wants to see his cock volcano explode while she covers his entire face with her feet! How long will Pierre hold out until he gives in and BUSTS A NUT to the smell of Alana’s feet??!!?
Old Oct 21st, 2023, 5:39PM, PDT
A True Master

Ruby Wood: Stick Your Nose Between My Sweaty Toes And Blow Your Load To The Smell Of My Feet

Ruby Wood loves making men BUST THEIR LOAD to the smell of her SWEATY FEET, and that’s what Pierre Max is going to do whether he likes it or not. Before Pierre busts a nut, he has to please Ruby by slowly and sensually licking the soles of her petite sweaty feet. He gets on his knees and repeatedly drags his tongue across her soles.

Ruby wants a little more tongue action. He sits on top of Pierre, demands that he stick his tongue out and wipes the remaining sweat off the bottom of her feet on his tongue.

Pierre has earned his reward. Ruby GRIPS HIS COCK and starts pulling on it while she rests her sweaty feet on his face. Within minutes, Pierre starts to twitch, he can’t take it anymore. The smell of Ruby’s feet while she JERKS HIS COCK is too much for him to handle. Pierre busts a FULL LOAD right in her Ruby Wood’s hands with his nose between her toes!
Old Oct 21st, 2023, 5:41PM, PDT
A True Master

Bruna Mah: Nerdy Girl Spits And Wipes Her Feet On Pathetic Foot Slave

Pierre Max has no other purpose than to satisfy his yovng foot goddess, Bruna Mah, and he’s going to everything to impress her with his foot worshiping skills. Bruna starts off giving him an easy task: sucking her big toe, which is a pleasure spot for her. Then she begins to humiliate him, spitting in his face and then smacking him before rubbing the SOLES OF FEET up and down his tongue.

Pierre takes more humiliation. Bruna continues to spit in his face and mouth while using his tongue to wash her feet. She gets Pierre on his knees and smacks him repeatedly and then clamps his nose between her thick toes, making him whimper at her mercy.

You can hear Pierre beg Bruna to take it easy on him as she pinches his nose with her toes, but that’s not going to happen. Bruna cocks her head back and hock spits right in Pierre’s face and makes him SNIFF THE AROMA between her pretty toes!
Old Oct 21st, 2023, 5:44PM, PDT
A True Master

Lady Snow: I Will Make You Bust A Huge Load With My Stinky Feet On Your Face

Lady Snow wants to prove a point, that she can break a man down to his knees and make him BUST A LOAD with his nose buried under her STINKY FEET! Max is ABOUT TO FIND! Lady Snow gets Max to serve her SWEATY FEET, licking up and down her soles while she barks orders at him. He’s more than happy to worship Lady Snow’s feet hoping to get a reward.

It’s not time yet though. First, Max has to endure being under Lady’s Snow feet. She slaps him in the face with her feet several times and then RUBS BOTH FEET up and down his nose and mouth, giving him a good WHIFF and TASTE of her STINKY FEET!

Max has finally paid all his dues. Lady Snow tells him to pull down his underwear because she can’t wait to grab his cock and test his discipline. Lady Snow plants her feet on Max’s nose and starts stroking his cock until his body quivers! Max goes into stimulation overload once Lady Snow wiggles her SWEATY TOES over his nose and STROKES HIS COCK FASTER AND HARDER! In minutes, Max gives him, releasing BUSTING HIS LOAD all over Lady Snow’s hands with his nose between her SWEATY TOES!
Old Oct 28th, 2023, 11:31PM, PDT
A True Master

Ginger Bytes: Are You Going To Shoot Your Thick Load On My Feet?

Ginger Bytes loves to test a footman’s limitations. She gets comfortable on her bed and unbuckles the straps on her heels to show off her pretty red toes and soft feet. You even get a glimpse of her nice ass in a short skirt.

Ginger rubs her feet together because she knows you’re watching her every barefoot move. Ginger moves a little closer—close enough you can almost smell her feet right out of the heels! She wiggles her toes close to your nose and tells you to SHOOT YOUR CUM all over her feet. You better obey your Foot Goddess and do she says!

Ginger Bytes Foot Slave Training

Ginger Bytes: I Know You Want To Use Your Tongue To Clean MY Sweaty Feet

Ginger finds out about Conor’s foot fetish and his fantasy of having a dominant woman make him SUCK HER TOES, and she’s just the right person to find this out. Ginger teases Conor with her bare feet and then presses her toes against his nose and mouth, giving him no choice but to worship her SWEATY FEET! Ginger gently rubs the soles of her feet on Conor’s tongue before dipping half of her FOOT DOWN HIS THROAT to give him a FULL TASTE of what a grown woman’s SWEATY FEET!

Ginger Bytes: I Found Out About Your Foot Fetish And How To Take Advantage Of You

Ginger finally gets Conor to confess to his foot fetish, but he’s still timid while in the presence of a true FOOT GODDESS like Ginger, so she breaks the ice by tapping his lips with the tips of her toes and then she slides her each foot deep into his mouth, commanding him to SUCK HER TOES! What a turn of events for a shy foot guy who couldn’t wait to get his hands on a gorgeous pair of feet!

Ginger Bytes: You're Going To Bust A Load While Sniffing My Sweaty Feet

Ginger has had enough of Conor pretending that he doesn't have a foot fetish, she's going to make him confess by having him shoot his load to the smell of her STINKY FEET! How long can Conor hold out and deny of attraction to Ginger's feet before he shoot his volcano all over the room?!!?

Ginger plants on her FEET RIGHT ON HIS FACE and starts pulling Conor's cock until he gives her what she wants, a full CUM LOAD!
Old Nov 11th, 2023, 8:10PM, PST
A True Master

Isis Ferrazi: Bust A Load To The Sweaty Scent Of My Feet

Have you ever been rewarded for being an obedient foot slave? This sounds like a complete fantasy, but Isis Ferrazi made it a reality for Pierre Max. She calls Pierre into the room to clean her floor and then uses him like a FOOTSTOOL before wiping her feet off on his nose and mouth. Within minutes, Pierre is on his back, looking up at Isis, who’s going to have her way with his face using only her feet. Isis makes Pierre lick and suck the bottom of heel and then pops the heel of her foot in and out of his mouth before shoving her toes down his throat!

Isis loves the sound of her heel popping in and out of Pierre’s mouth. She uses his face like PERSONAL FOOTSTOOL for her amusement, digging the heels of her feet in between his lips and making lick and suck the bottoms of her SWEET PETITE FEET!

Now for the reward. Isis pulls Pierre’s underwear down and grabs his cock with a purpose. She presses both her feet against Pierre’s nose and tells him to SNIFF while she aggressively jerks his cock. Pierre is overcome with stimulation. He has Isis’ feet planted firmly on his face, and she has TOTAL CONTROL OF HIS COCK! Isis pulls on Pierre’s COCK until he explodes with his nose stuck between her freshly pedicured toes!