Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Leave comments, questions, and criticisms

Old Dec 27th, 2005, 7:03AM, PST

naksh5 is on a distinguished road
Default updates

i would like to know how do you plan to update this great site, weekly, monthly?
Old Dec 27th, 2005, 8:16AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: updates

Our ambitious goal is to be updating this site daily. Right now, we certainly have a large amount of content sitting on our shelves that would make that possible. However, as you might've noticed, daily updates have not been the case. Here's a consolidated breakdown of our update listings. We are having a difficult time estimating our update routine right now because of too many other variables that we are dealing with transparent to our surfers.

This website is sort of an experiment and we don't know for sure if we'll be around permanently. Profitability indications and marketing success have been very dismal since we've launched. Our #1 hope is to break even with monthly costs so we can stick around for the long run. However, strictly focusing on just posting content frequently will not solve our biggest business dilemnas.

A number of issues unrelated to content updates have been diverting lots of our manhours in the initial phases of our website launch. We have technically been launched for about 2 months now. When we initially launched, we did so kinda earlier than we should've, without having every aspect of our business and website fully in place.

There are still some important business start-up aspects that we are trying to get our arms around, and it is really difficult with effectively one person (me) running every aspect of the entire business operation (from records management, to accounting, bills, website, content, production, etc).

I want to estimate weekly or bi-weekly updates until we can get a firmer grip on things, but I cannot know for sure. I have an investor who daily has his sharp eye on profits (of which we're at the monthly tune of about -$2100), so I have a lot of my time resources also being diverted toward marketing.

The re-focusing of my efforts for things such as that tend to take away from my ability to crank out daily updates (as much as I'd love to be able to accomplish them otherwise). I think that once we get our business out of our initial struggling phase, you will start to see updates that tend to be daily, but the main thing for us right now is to get through all these initial struggles so we can focus on what we do best.... hot women with fine feet.

I wish I knew when these struggles will calm down, but I estimate it will be sometime after I get this site better marketed and our monthly finances start drawing a small profit. That is the minimum for how my investor would have it.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2005/12/28 10:04

Old Dec 28th, 2005, 6:50AM, PST

naksh5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: updates

hi Tyler,
thank you for your honest and compelet reply
good luck with your business