Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Models & Content

Models & Content Talk about your favorite Foot Models and/or galleries

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 5:55PM, PDT

danskin is on a distinguished road
Default Filthy Bare Foot T3en Princess In Park

THIS IS JILL A CARE FREE 19 YR OLD BARE FOOT WILD CH!LD
I took Jill to the park and asked her to go crazy in the sun and just give us some insane good foot. Jill came through in a BIG way she took off her converse and socks and got her size 9 feet with long dancer toes filthy dirty in the sand dirt and green grass. Jill is a dancer and has been since 5 so she shows off her back bends and can put her legs behind her head her cartwheels in those skin tight pussy shorts will blow your mind. Watch as she puts her big long feet and toes in our face up close right in your mouth. She stretches her toes and flexes her soles hoping we are jerking our cocks while watching her perfect dirty feet looking between her legs at her camel toe as she wiggles and scrunches her long toes oh my I cam in my pants filming this one. This clip is a one of a kind full on foot fetish video out in the sun with one serious hot fresh fire cracker her glow and love for life along with her dirty bare feet and the want to get us off using her sexuality makes this a very special video production they just do not make video clips like ours so sit back and watch and enjoy a day with jill the long toes dirty foot princess. (AWESOME HD QUALITY 289 MB VIDEO GET IN NOW)