Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Sep 16th, 2007, 1:03PM, PDT
Experienced User

newguy is on a distinguished road
Default Question

Is it just me or do girls with realy great feet tend to hide them and girls with uglies show them off. I know it's all subjective, but just wondering. I know this girl who's the gf of a friend of mine who has the cutest friggin' feet I've ever seen and she hides them and thinks they're fugly, WRONG!
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 1:36PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

i think it's sad when the good ones have that sort of self esteem issue with their feet and I have seen that type of behavior before, but luckily at the same time i have also seen a lot of hotties with great feet in sandals so i think it is about even mix for the girls who know and the ones who don't know how great their feet are

Old Sep 16th, 2007, 2:26PM, PDT
Foot Connoisseur

eadster is on a distinguished road
Funny .........I got greedy

This is a hard one to comment on. It probably could seem this way sometimes, I think it depends on if they think their feet are sexy or not. ofcourse if they think their feet are ugly they are not going to show them off. But it all depends on the individual maybe one girl has a pair of feet that I think is very sexy but you may think they are just ok. ofcourse there are those other feet that are undeniably sexy or awful.

Just reecently this female I talk to caught me looking at her feet. Now she is the type that knows she has pretty feet. She had a fresh pink pedicure with designs and she was wearing flip flops. we were sitting next to each other and she was flailing her feet around and dangling her sandals casually. I would steel glances here and there and I got greedy. I was taking a good look while I thought she was not looking, but when I looked up our eyes met. She obviously knew what I was doing, she let out a little chuckle and I smiled we resumed our conversation and we never mentioned it. She knows she has nice feet and she knows how to get guys attention I just hope she does not turn out to be a tease.
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 4:25PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

it's a great thing when they catch you and giggle.

I hope you're able to get some of that girl's feet later eadster, and definitely tell us what happened if this goes thru

i love it when they catch us looking and the quick immediate natural reactions taht come with that for better or worse.