Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Leave comments, questions, and criticisms

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 4:19PM, PST

fjmouse32 is on a distinguished road
Default Great progress so far!

Wow! This site has grown very quickly. I remember when I first joined there was barely no other user profiles. Now we have up to eight pages. I just hope more users actually become members rather than just hoard the freebies. You are a very generous and lucky man Tyler. We all wish you continual success! Feet rule!
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 4:48PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great progress so far!

Yep, it continues to grow (we've been officially live for almost 4 months now, so progress is coming along reasonably). We're getting about 10,000 unique hits/day now too!

I've been diverting my efforts heavily toward marketing lately to try and spread the word. Admittedly, I'd much rather be posting updates & doing new shoots, but sometimes you gotta get the audience before you can dazzle them.

We've got so many different scenes still backlogged on tape that it's insane. Hoping to get this stuff posted in a reasonable timeframe and move on to fulfilling people's specific requests and suggestions with future models.

It's very good that more people are joining the community though, cuz I think it encourages others to hang out as well when they see more bustling activity

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/02/19 16:57

Old Feb 21st, 2006, 4:34AM, PST
A True Master

Ikebana is on a distinguished road

I sincerely hope more people become members too - but not to discredit the non-paying contributors as potentially they could easily have more staying power by 'hanging out' as it were... 'stayer's' i think the term is. Getting involved and participating in discussions is the most important pre-requisite as well posting visual material for people to browse at their leisure which overall will increase the trajectory of each individuals learning curve/experience.
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 4:51AM, PST
Administrator

Involved fans are very important too as they can have a ripple effect on other surfers.

Fan activities have ranged from a number of things from comments to chats to picture sharing, to spreading the word.

On the internet, it is likely more powerful what fans can collectively accomplish moreso than smaller subsets of subscribers.

Old Feb 21st, 2006, 4:59AM, PST
A True Master

Ikebana is on a distinguished road

Do you ever encounter such things as 'turf wars', if you get where i'm coming from in a roundabout way - or is there much room in the 'market' (a word hated by enthusiasts i'm sure) for collaboration with other sites? - or is that diluting Feetcore's identity or vision which to me is probably the most important goal...
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 5:27AM, PST
Administrator

Never had any turf wars persay.

I've only had one bad experience loosely related though. It was from one dude named Mr Wizzo who used to peruse this FJ mesg board. He didn't like it when I would share my own free FJ videos, although he had no complaints if I posted material from other producers though (which I also posted from time to time).

He believed that because I owned some of the material that I was sharing, it therefore meant I was spamming the message board. So he complained to the moderator who just banned my IP without even looking at the facts.

It was kinda odd, cuz it was only one guy complaining and like 4 or 5 other members of that community would chime in against him and say that my posts were not at all spam and always on topic.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/03/04 13:05