Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 2:34PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Default No Football for me

Brother invited me over for dinner on sunday. His wife {my sister-in-law} is a sunday school teacher at our local church. Sue is quite attractive even though she wears glasses. She always wears these Nine West patent leather pumps to sunday school. Anyway, after dinner my bro decided to watch a littl football on tv while Sue was busy doing dishes. I noticed that Sue was standing at the kitchen sink her just her pantyhosed feet and wondered where she had put her shoes? LUCKY ME!!!!!!!!!--------I went into their bathroom to take a leak and noticed her empty heels laying there beside the toilet. I picked them up and DROVE my nose deep into them! OH YES THAT MUSKY STINK OF FEMALE FEET was still lingering inside her shiny treasures! Look at what I did for pretty sue! I LEFT HER A GOB OF GOO IN HER CHURCH SHOE,,,,HEEEEEE HEEEEEE OH YES FRIENDS THE KING OF FREKAS IS BACK! STEVE-O
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 054.JPG (130.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 056.JPG (135.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 058.JPG (130.4 KB, 4 views)