Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Nov 28th, 2008, 5:05AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Wink How I work airport security

this is how I work my airport security job. My job consist of checking womens shoes before they board the big planes down here in Florida. And a very pretty sweetheart came up to my check-out point yesterday. She had been visiting with friends for the Thanksgiving Day holiday, and was returning to Texas. I noted that her shoes were sort of a high heel sandal, and were quite shiny patent. Oh yes!!! I took her shoes into my private check point to further examine them for and bomb devices. Here we see my turkey sausage enjoying the soft patent of her sorta stinky pretty sandals. I should have let my seed pop into them, but instead I shot my wad all over the front of my security shirt. A very nice smelling pair of sandals INDEED
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.JPG (112.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 002.JPG (117.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 011.JPG (119.3 KB, 18 views)
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 3:42PM, PST
Expert User

Dave888 is on a distinguished road

dude...i share your fetish for smelly female feet, and I respect your passions for the subject....but I am sick and tired of seeing your fucking dick. PLEASE PUT A WARINING OF SOME SORT ON THE THREADS YOU MAKE THAT SHOW YOUR DICK. Thanks.
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 6:18AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Sorry Chum- no warnings

sorry Mr. Dave-o I will not put any silly warnings such as you requested. Simple,,,,just don't click onto my post. I share the real way that our fine shoe and foot fetish world is. If you are not brave enough to show your hog as you are enjoying shoes or feet then thats your bees wax. So simply do not check out my stuff. By the way,,,,, DO YOU EVER HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT ANYBODY IN THIS SITE
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 8:54AM, PST
Expert User

Dave888 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
sorry Mr. Dave-o I will not put any silly warnings such as you requested. Simple,,,,just don't click onto my post. I share the real way that our fine shoe and foot fetish world is. If you are not brave enough to show your hog as you are enjoying shoes or feet then thats your bees wax. So simply do not check out my stuff. By the way,,,,, DO YOU EVER HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT ANYBODY IN THIS SITE

well sure I do...I have applauded several of your posts in fact. I enjoy some of the posts you make that include yummy smelly female feet...so it sucks that I will now have to avoid all your posts...I was making the warning suggestion so I could just avoid the posts that involve your member, but still get to see the good ones you post. Oh well, I tried.