Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Dec 10th, 2008, 6:43AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Smile Leave the shoes ON please

Like her cute plaid schoolgirl mini? I'd like to have her sit in my lap and then she could reach down and insert my sausage into her pussy hole. But I also want her to keep her shoes ON while we have sex shoes like these will only add to the visual stimulation of intercourse, and will surely make me pop a bigger quanity of sperm deep into her wet hole. She can slip one of the shoes off however and place it over my nose as we pork away
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MichCOATSNov2_082.jpg (60.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg MichCOATSNov2_078.jpg (26.3 KB, 11 views)
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 11:32AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

oh steve-o i can certainly tell that you have a way with women!! i would definitely like to see you porkin this girl while she rides you all wet and then i'd love to see you wiggling your tongue in her ear from time to time too and she what she thinks.

imagine if she took one of those pumps off and stuck it over your nose while you two were havin sex, OMFG steve-o would bust a big nut inside of her fer sure!! we would not be able to see the big cumshot but we can tell for certain when it happens by how big steve-o's eyes gets when he pumps her full of it!

i only wonder what her boyfriend, father, and/or husband would think after she takes her pregnancy test later LOL

this would probably make steve- masterbate even more just knowing that there will be a mini steveo runnin around one day, Hee Hee

Old Dec 10th, 2008, 11:45AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up yes yes Ty!

yes yes Ty, I luv all the ideas you have! Yep, I want to lick inside her ears too while we pork, and she can lick in mine,,,hee hee. And yes!- I definately want to try and make her PREGNANT. Hee heee, it'd be funny to send her home to her boyfriend with baby stevi growing inside her I'll keep her shoes though so can i sniff them and think of the fun sex we had. Her stupid boyfriend can bring up the baby,,,hee haw
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 4:42PM, PST
Expert User

Dave888 is on a distinguished road

Im diggin the arch peek in pic #1