Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 9:22AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Weird fetish, and I feel alone with it. What can I do?

I'll try to keep this short. I'm a male in my 20s, and for as long as I can remember I've had a thing for seeing a woman's ribs. Now that I've had experience with multiple partners, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that this fetish is really hurting my love life. I absolutely cannot get going properly unless I see a girl's ribs, and it's very specific too; her ribs have got to look a certain way, but I'll spare you the details. I feel really alone, because it seems like hardly anybody shares this fetish with me, and most women I've carefully approached with it didn't like it or had a problem with it in some way. It's really a burden on my performance, and on my mind in general. Can anybody relate to this? Have you got any advice? Would anybody like to talk to me about it? I feel so alone and secluded, and it's turning into self loathing. I'm so envious of the people who can indulge in their fetishes so easily - like people into feet. There are so many outlets for things like that, but nothing for me. Somebody said they would like to know the details of how the ribs need to look for me. I'm not sure how appropriate it would be to go into too much detail, but some of the things that are very important are symmetry, straight ribs, and being able to see at least a few of them individually - even if the girl has to suck in or stretch to achieve that. I would love to be able to talk to somebody personally about it. It's just making me really depressed and I feel like I've got no outlet and nobody to lean on. Please contact me if you would like..I would appreciate it so much. Somebody said they would like to know the details of how the ribs need to look for me. I'm not sure how appropriate it would be to go into too much detail, but some of the things that are very important are symmetry, straight ribs, and being able to see at least a few of them individually - even if the girl has to suck in or stretch to achieve that. I would love to be able to talk to somebody personally about it. It's just making me really depressed and I feel like I've got no outlet and nobody to lean on. Please contact me if you would like..I would appreciate it so much. @Carlie I really appreciate you coming back to edit your post and respond to your request. It means a lot that somebody cares and was curious. Thank you @Carlie I really appreciate you coming back to edit your post and respond to your request. It means a lot that somebody cares and was curious. Thank you

More...