Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 17th, 2009, 2:10PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Red face Sl3epy Woman wakes to Stranger's Eyeballs behind her Toes

Imagine the immediate concern in your eyes if you blinked off for a sec and woke up to find some disgusting naked man holding your toes over his nose while sniffing and eyeballing you. There are times in life when you can be so tired that even a brief moment of shut-eye can cause enough of a memory lapse to where you might not remember a stranger who you recently met.

Well boyz, my friend Sophia has briefly forgotten me on several occasions after she blinked off.

Here is one of them:

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 6:42AM, PST
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

LOL. Bro. You are a fReAk !!! ... and I mean that in a good way! Her Feet look like they smell nice n' raunchy.
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:14AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

OMG, that 1st shoot I hired her for, her feet scent smelled even better than they looked. A very special type of funk scent that was caused by her black flip flops. I loved it!

I was in a constant battle of switching between licking hard and sniffing hard cuz i wanted to do both so badly! Oh and lemme tellya, i would really have the perverted freak wide eyes showing at times when she was dozing off and her eyes were closed, becuase i was really very excited to enjoy her feet and i did not want her thinking i was some deranged psycho lunatic if her eyes were open and she saw me licking and sniffing with my desperate eyes.

oh, i musta looked like a real freak at those times too. will get around to posting this entire video segment one day and you all can see what i was talking about with those really loving eyes I had when she couldn't see me.

it says freak all over and as soles mentioned it is the good type of "Freak" Hee Hee