Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old May 28th, 2020, 8:21AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Angry Difficult Feet to get at first 👣

April Mikazi (5'6", size 7.5) was extremely difficult for me to get at first. She had an explosive angry personality when various model scouts tried to convince her that feet modeling was legit. She thought it was a 100% pure scam and would shout at anyone who tried to convince her otherwise. She was a high priority for me though because she had nice shapely calves and soles.

After enough time p@ssed (and with segments of my own personal intervention), she was finally willing to give it a chance. And after giving it that first try, she subsequently couldn't get enough of it. I have done so many shoots with her over the years as well as other recreational activities. This woman is a total hoot and her feet smelled and tasted amazing as you can see in the clip below.

Old May 28th, 2020, 4:39PM, PDT
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Stubborn women are the best when they finally let you lick their feet! I really hope she has future full clips in the store I can buy and that you got to screw her without a condom

Edit: Also why do you use that blue foam instead of these girls just sit on your dick!!

Last edited by edge1143 : May 28th, 2020 at 4:52PM, PDT.
Old May 28th, 2020, 7:23PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

the blue foam is rarely used, but when it is, it elevates their legs a little more to give a slightly better angle view of the lifted soles.

and she has sooooo many full clips fortunately (or unfortunately) because that just means soooo much more work for me to make them available whenever there is time or demand. have done many shoots with her over the years.