Old Aug 11th, 2005, 7:43AM, PDT
Expert User

freddyboy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: #1 fetish

i agree
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 2:39PM, PDT

wildirish is on a distinguished road

I guess it's taken me a long time to acknowledge that I'm interested in experimenting with footplay as part of sex. It's something that I've been very reluctant to come right out and just do because of the sensitive nature of it. What if she freaks out? Or worse...just says something like \"just do what you have to and be done with it, will you?\" That would really suck! To me, anything sexual should be done with attitude or not done at all. True?

Anyone leap this hurdle successfully?
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 4:13PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

wildirish wrote:
Quote:
Anyone leap this hurdle successfully?

In the past for me, that was sometimes a delicate bridge to cross (and still is at times to this day). Bottomline as I've learned is that the woman will be more accepting of the new idea based on how you approach/regard the thought. Like you said, sexual behaviours should be accomplished thru attitude or not at all. So try to bring your own heartfelt, attraction-based emotion & attitude into the mix when you make that new odd proposal.

If you think about it from her perspective... would you be interested in a new idea presented by someone who acts uncertain and is kinda cringing on eggshells about the notion, or would you be more accepting of the idea if the person presented it confidently and with certainty (as if he was speaking like he already knew you we're gonna like the idea before he could even finish talking about it). If the attitude is confident & natural, it will come off in body language, tone, and even word choice to some degree.

It's easy, I think, for most foot fetishists to walk on eggshells when bringing up such an idea to their mate simply because society has cultivated deviant views toward foot fetishism (for the most part).

Bringing a confident & positively-assumptive attitude with your proposal can be pillar to how she reacts in most cases. There unfortunately are too many subtleties to explain with regard to all the intricate & loosely-related judgements that women will pass and/or decipher as confidence/certainty. But it's those many specific and small details that can vary so greatly by individual situations (everything from voice tones to overall comfort levels) that will determine the course of play.

There is no cookie-cutter solution for weening a woman in properly, but you'd be amazed by all the basic common-sense elusive-obvious techniques there are that work almost universally with all women. Unfortunately, those elusive-obvious techniques are very difficult to describe, but you'll know when you become more naturally aware of them through attentive experimentation (just like the inner mechanisms most people obtain after learning to ride a bike).

You can't just explain to a person that it's a matter of getting on an peddling, they have to experiment the motions themselves and feel it inside. That's how the foot-weening approach works with women.

The best thing you can do is to really condition your mind to assume that she will not freak out and once you handle these inners psyches, it will allow you to more fluently and naturally get to the real task at hand (ie. her foot).

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2005/09/28 06:17

Old Oct 5th, 2005, 7:22AM, PDT

wildirish is on a distinguished road

So true...confidence is the key to putting a reluctant partner at ease with something outside of their comfort zone. My wife enjoys sex but is, for the most part, very satisfied with vanilla. I can't say that she's totally object to new experiences though. A few years ago, we delved into creampies, and that...well, she really responded to. ha ha

Forgive the pun, but we've taken strides over the weekend. Hey, you have to forgive my pun...I looked past \"peddling\"! lmfao Though not to climax, we did engage in some foot play. She's not ready for licking yet, but there was definately kissing, massaging and yes...foot fucking as well.

Thanks for the pep talk Tyler. I'm sure it helped.
Old Oct 25th, 2005, 2:43AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Way to go wildirish, you're weening her in! I'm sure most folks will be interested in knowing any specific tactics that worked for you in this experiment with your wife.

Let us know how it goes when you've got her doing it the way you want it

Old Nov 29th, 2005, 1:06PM, PST
Experienced User

Oscar is on a distinguished road

toes