Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 5:09AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Red face *Candid Shoes of Friend Wearing No Socks*

I met Gina Ripkin as a complete stranger and befriended her in record time. We did alot of fun, naughty, and perverted things over the two days I had with her. One of the things she never found out about me though was how much I wanted to smell her sockless shoes. They were brown Champion brand sneakers and I loved the way she flexed them with her athletic arches everywhere we went.

Of course, I was able to eventually smell them, but I had to do that in secrecy (no different than the origins of this spycam footage)! Gina's shoes and feet smelled freakin awesome and the sad thing is that I was never bold enough to openly compliment her about that. Guess I didn't want her to think I was a weirdo, even though she already knew I had a foot fetish.

youtube link: http://youtu.be/iFqySHGrmCc

download link: Gina-shoes-candid.mp4 (121.6 MB)

alternate download link: Gina-shoes-candid.mp4 (121.6 MB)

Old Nov 27th, 2019, 11:49PM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

Oh wow...her feet must have been so amazingly stinky and delicious. I would have no problem letting her know about my fetish.
Old Nov 30th, 2019, 4:27PM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
Oh wow...her feet must have been so amazingly stinky and delicious. I would have no problem letting her know about my fetish.
The face-plants I did with her (to smell her delicious feet) were very short-lived as she pulled away or ended those situations fairly quick, with the only exception being while I was having sex with her while finally licking her feet like crazy for about 30 seconds to get me harder again (probably because she preferred having a dick in her).

She was one of those women who was more agreeable to sex & BJ than to foot worship. And oddly enough, during one of my later street pickups trying to chase her down and get her in the car with me, she refused to get in to do feet stuff and I had to promise that I only wanted regular sex stuff in order for her to come with me (all this of course with cops like 70 yards away as I learned while she was getting in LOL).

And with all the other creepy things I told her later during my trip (like confessing how I loved her and how I stalked her for so long, which she always laughed off as being too ridiculous to be believable), it probably wouldn't have been any more off-putting to tell her how I was secretly filming her and also how I sniffed her shoes when she was sh0wering. I might've been nervous about admitting I sniffed her shoes earlier because I recall her specifically telling me prior to sex, that she would destroy me if I had any hidden cameras filming that (and she might've therefore felt equally v!olated by sniffing her shoes secretly?).

Also, we were very much complete strangers from the very beginning (with only me knowing the full story of how I already knew of her), and it was a continuous fast paced ride of getting to know her much much better with each passing hour that we spent with each other over the two days. I kinda got the feelings she was open about some things and less tolerant of other things (like secretive/sly type things).

Looking back on it, I probably shouldn't even have mentioned anything about sniffing her shoes in secret and instead just grabbed them right in front of her and put them over my nose. But during our last "payment-exchange-encounter", I was only able to convince her to come with me (on our 3rd meetup) under the promise of no feet stuff. And I think she was kinda getting creeped out later after sex when she was relaxing on the bed and I just kept stroking my dick next to her while looking at her and her legs and feet (*she was literally growling).

I remember her eventually just walking out of the hotel room too when I specifically asked her later (long after our initial sex): "You think I can get some pussy?" ...all while stroking myself in front of her. I had to throw on a pair of pants very quickly before I could catch up with her outside along the side of the road to try to convince her to just come back, which she didn't do until the next morning to wake me up by surprise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gina_Ripkin3.jpg (121.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Gina_Ripkin2.jpg (531.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Gina_Ripkin4.jpg (110.9 KB, 24 views)
Old Dec 1st, 2019, 3:19AM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

It's a shame she wasnt into feet stuff especially since she looks like she was enjoying herself in the pics. Do you have sex videos with her?
Old Dec 1st, 2019, 2:15PM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
Do you have sex videos with her?
She didn't allow me to record that unfortunately.
Old Dec 1st, 2019, 2:48PM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Do you jerk off in front of women often? I’d love to see some vids/pics of you jacking off in front of models while they show their feet. Sometimes jerking it in front of women is hotter than a handjob IMO
Old Dec 1st, 2019, 8:30PM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
The face-plants I did with her (to smell her delicious feet) were very short-lived as she pulled away or ended those situations fairly quick, with the only exception being while I was having sex with her while finally licking her feet like crazy for about 30 seconds to get me harder again (probably because she preferred having a dick in her).

She was one of those women who was more agreeable to sex & BJ than to foot worship. And oddly enough, during one of my later street pickups trying to chase her down and get her in the car with me, she refused to get in to do feet stuff and I had to promise that I only wanted regular sex stuff in order for her to come with me (all this of course with cops like 70 yards away as I learned while she was getting in LOL).

And with all the other creepy things I told her later during my trip (like confessing how I loved her and how I stalked her for so long, which she always laughed off as being too ridiculous to be believable), it probably wouldn't have been any more off-putting to tell her how I was secretly filming her and also how I sniffed her shoes when she was sh0wering. I might've been nervous about admitting I sniffed her shoes earlier because I recall her specifically telling me prior to sex, that she would destroy me if I had any hidden cameras filming that (and she might've therefore felt equally v!olated by sniffing her shoes secretly?).

Also, we were very much complete strangers from the very beginning (with only me knowing the full story of how I already knew of her), and it was a continuous fast paced ride of getting to know her much much better with each passing hour that we spent with each other over the two days. I kinda got the feelings she was open about some things and less tolerant of other things (like secretive/sly type things).

Looking back on it, I probably shouldn't even have mentioned anything about sniffing her shoes in secret and instead just grabbed them right in front of her and put them over my nose. But during our last "payment-exchange-encounter", I was only able to convince her to come with me (on our 3rd meetup) under the promise of no feet stuff. And I think she was kinda getting creeped out later after sex when she was relaxing on the bed and I just kept stroking my dick next to her while looking at her and her legs and feet (*she was literally growling).

I remember her eventually just walking out of the hotel room too when I specifically asked her later (long after our initial sex): "You think I can get some pussy?" ...all while stroking myself in front of her. I had to throw on a pair of pants very quickly before I could catch up with her outside along the side of the road to try to convince her to just come back, which she didn't do until the next morning to wake me up by surprise.

That 3rd picture...wow, really nice soles. It's too bad she was so against foot stuff. It seems like the women with the nicest looking feet have the worst attitude about it.
Old Dec 3rd, 2019, 10:07PM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Do you jerk off in front of women often?
Not very often.

Quote:
I’d love to see some vids/pics of you jacking off in front of models while they show their feet.
Hopefully I can get some of that stuff published one day...

Quote:
Sometimes jerking it in front of women is hotter than a handjob IMO
LOL, I 100% agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
It seems like the women with the nicest looking feet have the worst attitude about it.
Sad but true. I've ran into these unfortunate situations more times than I would've ever expected.