Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 5:15PM, PST
Expert User

Dave888 is on a distinguished road
Default Audry on the couch

I took some pics the other day of Audry on the couch... and man did it get hot in there!!

Old Mar 8th, 2008, 12:31PM, PST
Expert User

Feetastic is on a distinguished road

Oh wow she's got some smelly looking feet nice arches too. Getting a nice foot smelling session and a footjob would from here would be great i bet plus those blue eyes, very nice
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 12:59PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

beautiful blue eyes on this girl and in that last barefoot pic, i love the curve we can see in her shapely arches!

she's a perfect specimen for sniffing, licking, & sucking of the feet YUM YUM SNIFF SNIFF!

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 7:22AM, PDT

pelon73 is on a distinguished road

couldn't agree more Tyler.
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 6:52AM, PDT
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

Thanx for the pics Dave888! She's definitely cute in a sort of innocent way... There's something sexy about Women with pale skin who wear black nail polish on their Toes! It's such a sexy look.

Oh yeah... I've also added postively to your reputation, something I do to all the folks here at FeetCore that contribute by making threads, posting pics, starting discussions, or just expressing gratitude to other members. 343 views and only 4 replies?!?!? I guess the lurkers and leechers here don't know about getting their reputation power increased... Or maybe they just don't care.

Oops.. Sorry for that rant.
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 1:55PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleSolution View Post
I guess the lurkers and leechers here don't know about getting their reputation power increased... Or maybe they just don't care.
There's so many uninvolved lurkers, it's a shame.

I hope they will realize that we do have alot of these community features in place for the benefit of them as a group. Thanks SoleS for pointing out ways that they can be involved for everyone's benefit

This has always been one of the top goals at FeetCore to have participation from lots of foot brethren.

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 8:31PM, PDT
Expert User

Quote:
Thanx for the pics Dave888! She's definitely cute in a sort of innocent way... There's something sexy about Women with pale skin who wear black nail polish on their Toes! It's such a sexy look.

Oh yeah... I've also added postively to your reputation, something I do to all the folks here at FeetCore that contribute by making threads, posting pics, starting discussions, or just expressing gratitude to other members. 343 views and only 4 replies?!?!? I guess the lurkers and leechers here don't know about getting their reputation power increased... Or maybe they just don't care.

Oops.. Sorry for that rant.

your quite welcome SoleSolution, we are glad you enjoyed them.

I know what you mean about the many views, not many comments thing...happens everywhere I think. Its a shame though, as I know that if most ppl who post content got more positive feedback about their posts, they would post more.
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 8:38PM, PDT
Expert User

Feetastic is on a distinguished road

I agree. I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's posted pics....its great to see amateur feet.
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 5:59AM, PDT

pelon73 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well, sorry if that bothers you, not that I need to explain myself but quite frankly I don't see the need to comment on everything I see and I couldn't care less about postcounts, rep points or any other pissing contests. If I have something original to contribute, I will... Otherwise, I am quite happy to lurk in the shadows and keep my opinions to myself; the way I see it, many people would do themselves a favour if only they did the same.

Quote:
There's something sexy about Women with pale skin who wear black nail polish on their Toes! It's such a sexy look.

Hell yeah... At least we agree on something.
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 7:05AM, PDT
Expert User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelon73 View Post
Well, sorry if that bothers you, not that I need to explain myself but quite frankly I don't see the need to comment on everything I see and I couldn't care less about postcounts, rep points or any other pissing contests. If I have something original to contribute, I will... Otherwise, I am quite happy to lurk in the shadows and keep my opinions to myself; the way I see it, many people would do themselves a favour if only they did the same.

shame really, if you like what you see you should leave a comment. doesnt matter if its original or not. just something to let the thread creator know you liked what you saw. That alone is a tiny bit of inspiration and contributes to the producers drive to create more media.