Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Jan 12th, 2006, 4:48PM, PST

fjmouse32 is on a distinguished road
Default Foot Parties

Has anyone been to a foot party? What are your experiences? The website www.footnight.com is all about foot parties. I plan to someday go to one.
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 5:23PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Foot Parties

Yeah, the LA foot parties by those guys are great. I used to go to those when I had a money-making job. I only attended like 4 or 5, but each one I attended was great.

I even met and ended up dating one of the groupie girls from those Foot Parties for several months, her name is Delia.

There's a great bunch of girls to meet at these parties too. I highly suggest them if you can afford them, ...the parties, I mean.

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 9:42AM, PST

fjmouse32 is on a distinguished road

Wow!! You really dated Delia? I heard she was one of the top girls at the parites. I bet you had lots of fun with her feet, right? Isn't she a ballerina? Why didn't it work out if I may ask?
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 10:25AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Yeah, she was a great girl and she taught dance classes too. She has extensive ballerina experience and is overly fond of outdoor activities like hiking and the beach (which right off the bat kept us opposed). I believe she got a foot girl of the month award a time or two as well. She was at many of the parties I attended from what I recall.

But our break-up though, was a series of smaller things that added up, like her attention to small details with food knowledge or cooking apparatus, and my constant addiction to the dance-club scene, which she grew out of so long ago as a former go-go girl in that environment.

I think our break-up solidified when I answered my phone one time with \"What-up fooooo\" the way Snoop Doog woulda said it. I heard a disgusted sigh and then click, which I did not see her again later till I went to another foot party where we caught up with old times many months later. We had fun conversations and then continued with our own lives.

She was a hoot, but neither of us really had much of the right time or attitude for each other back then. She does have a thing for nature boys though. I won't post any of my pics of her cuz these are private.

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 3:06PM, PST

dens89gt is on a distinguished road

yea men i want to go bad
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 4:26PM, PST
Expert User

Feetastic is on a distinguished road

I just had my first party experience last night... great.

check out my story on a seperate thread.
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 12:07PM, PDT
Toe Jammer

MissVonn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MissVonn Send a message via Yahoo to MissVonn
Default Nylon Nights In San Diego!!! March 20 Pics from Feb.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=28165632

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 8:26AM, PDT
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

There used to be a great handful of parties in New York City that I've attended that were fantastic.

About 10 years ago, my friend and 'Sole' Brother Ken Feet, a party promoter and producer, started a "Foot Lounge" as part of a fetish party called Gommorrah, he then branched out and threw Foot parties with different partners - Mistress Aphrodite, Mistress Samantha, Mistress Selene (who owns the gorgeous Feet in my avatar pic). I used to be the photographer for his Yahoo! group that he used to promote his parties. This was my first experience in the world of Foot parties. I met a LOT of cool people throgh Ken. Ken's been out of the scene for a while. I definitely miss his parties.

There was another cat named Mike that used to throw great parties. I miss his parties... Lots of Women and ::coughgettingfjswasallowedcough:: The cool thing about Mike's parties was that they were weekly!

A few other parties popped up, but didn't really last.

The s&m club Paddles has a monthly Foot party, the second Saturday of every month... Unfortunately, the thing I hate about Paddles' parties is that there are never enough Women! The last time I went to one, there were no more than 9 or 10 Women! And of course, certain Women are approached right away, so ya gotta get there early! (I don't like getting Feet that another dude just slobbered on)

Ken's parties are gone, Mike's parties are gone... which is unfortunate because they were great and affordable ($40-$60 to get in and $20 for 10-15 minute sessions) Paddles' parties are affordable ($60 or $50 with ad from newspaper) but they only have a handful of Women.

Which leaves parties thrown by a cat named Jason... Apparently his parties are real big, but they're also $150 just to get in.

I'd love to visit other cities to experience other Foot parties... My man John throws the Philly Foot parties... If I ever visit, I'll definitely have to check his parties out.

Sorry if this response was too wordy, LOL... I just love talking about Feet and anything Foot related. I'll have to share some of my experiences and pics ("theFootChronicles") from Foot parties very soon...

Last edited by SoleSolution : Mar 13th, 2008 at 8:41AM, PDT.
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 9:57PM, PDT
Expert User

Dave888 is on a distinguished road

I've never been to one, Im a bit shy for that type of thing