Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 6th, 2024, 12:31PM, PST
A True Master

metmodel is on a distinguished road

Katherine Kink: Pull Out Your Cock For My Steamy Sticky Sweaty Asian Feet

Katherine Kink is in awe of men with a foot fetish, and she’s going to let you do unspeakable things to her SWEATY ASIAN FEET!

Katherine takes off her running sneakers and presses her sweaty toes against your nose. Now inhale and take a whiff while she wiggles her toes in your face.

Do you SMELL THAT? WHEW!!!

Katherine isn’t done yet though. She wants you to pull out your cock so she can massage it between her SLIPPERY SWEATY SOLES.

Can you handle it, or are you going to bust a BIG NUT all over Katherine’s SWEET ASIAN FEET?
Old Feb 10th, 2024, 11:33AM, PST
A True Master

Bella Cruel: Shoot Your Big Load While Spit Shining My Feet

Bella hates a lazy worthless man, so she’s going to make Max useful for the day by turning him into an obedient foot-licking servant. Bella kicks her feet up for Max to lick her feet from heel to toe, and to help him out, she spits on her feet so he shine them up with his tongue. Bella isn’t going to accept a half-ass foot-licking job. Bella grips Max’s hair with one foot and rubs his tongue back and forth between her toes until she’s satisfied.

Max lays on his back and allows Bella to use his face like a footstool. His mouth dries up, and she’s ready to assist him, spitting in his mouth so he has enough saliva to moisturize her soles. Bella is truly dominant with her footboy powerless under her feet.

Bella instructs Max to pull down his underwear so she can reward him for his hard work. She slowly jerks his cock while pressing her feet against his nose and mouth. Max immediately gets aroused when he looks up at Bella taking advantage of his manhood. Bella enjoys having a man under her feet with FULL CONTROL OF HIS COCK! Bella can make Max CUM ANY MINUTE! She works his dick until he can’t take it anymore. Max EXPLODES ALL OVER THE PLACE, submitting his semen to his beautiful FOOT GODDESS!
Old Feb 13th, 2024, 8:42PM, PST
A True Master

Katherine Kink: Stick Out Your Tongue And Lick Big Dirty Asian Feet

Kay Dynamite was supposed to pick up his girlfriend (Katherine Kink) from the lobby, but he fell resting in their hotel room. After socializing with the local in the lobby, Katherine walks upstairs barefoot to find her boyfriend curled up in bed hungover. Infuriated with his irresponsible behavior, Katherine shoves her dirty feet in Dynamite's face and mouth, making him lick her BIG BIRTY ASIAN FEET!

Katherine Kink: My Weirdo Boyfriend Neglects My Body To Sniff My Cheesy Feet

Katherine Kink is down to explore her boyfriend Kay Dynamite's foot fetish, and she enjoys how his tongue fits between her toes. While he worships her feet, she tries to distract him with her boobs, but it doesn't work. Kay Dynamite can't keep his nose away from his girlfriend's toes, inhaling the CHEESEY scent of her feet!

Katherine Kink: Your Girlfriend Hated Your Foot Fetish But I Love It

Kay Dynamite's girlfriend dumped him because of his foot fetish, but his friend Katherine is there to pick up the pieces of a broken man and cheer him up. Katherine offers her feet and enjoys every second of Dynamite licking her toes, deepthroating her feet and dragging his tongue up and down her soles!

Katherine Kink: My Step-Uncle Is Such A Loser And Deserves Nothing But My Sweaty Feet In His Face

Dante tries to convince Katherine to come out to a family gathering with him, just so he can be around her, but she's aware of his pervy behavior. Katherine doesn't want to go to the party and throws a full-blown temper tantrum, stepping all over Dante's face in protest. Katherine teases him by shaking her ass in his face before stomping all over his nose and mouth. Eventually, he leaves the room with the taste of Katherine's SWEATY FEET stuck to his tastebuds.

Katherine Kink: You Will Be The Perfect Foot Licking wh0re For My Fellow Asian Women At Work

Katherine Kink wants to try a new foot fetish therapy technique with her boyfriend Dante who LOVED the lesson in taking care of his girlfriend's feet, but he found out that Katherine only did this to prepare him to be a FOOT wh0re for her all of her female co-workers who complain about their tired achy feet after long shifts at work.
Old Feb 26th, 2024, 12:00PM, PST

webslut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by metmodel View Post
Bella Cruel: Shoot Your Big Load While Spit Shining My Feet

Bella hates a lazy worthless man, so she’s going to make Max useful for the day by turning him into an obedient foot-licking servant. Bella kicks her feet up for Max to lick her feet from heel to toe, and to help him out, she spits on her feet so he shine them up with his tongue. Bella isn’t going to accept a half-ass foot-licking job. Bella grips Max’s hair with one foot and rubs his tongue back and forth between her toes until she’s satisfied.

Hi everyone! About a year ago I watched a hentai on https://xdesix.com/, but now I can't find it. The plot: a girl in a school uniform (or something like that) was taking the bus/subway home. Two guys started harassing her, but she ran away from them. Then she went into a building to get away from them. They caught her in one of the office-like rooms, tied her hands and bent her on a table. One of them took a long time in her panties and then put his finger in her anus. Please help me find it! I want to have a good evening.

Max lays on his back and allows Bella to use his face like a footstool. His mouth dries up, and she’s ready to assist him, spitting in his mouth so he has enough saliva to moisturize her soles. Bella is truly dominant with her footboy powerless under her feet.

Bella instructs Max to pull down his underwear so she can reward him for his hard work. She slowly jerks his cock while pressing her feet against his nose and mouth. Max immediately gets aroused when he looks up at Bella taking advantage of his manhood. Bella enjoys having a man under her feet with FULL CONTROL OF HIS COCK! Bella can make Max CUM ANY MINUTE! She works his dick until he can’t take it anymore. Max EXPLODES ALL OVER THE PLACE, submitting his semen to his beautiful FOOT GODDESS!
Bella is my hero! So sexy feet mmm

Last edited by webslut : Feb 26th, 2024 at 12:27PM, PST.
Old Mar 31st, 2024, 4:54PM, PDT
A True Master

Goddess Moxie: I Am Going To Make You Jerk Off To The Taste Of My Sweaty Gym Feet

Goddess Moxie comes straight from the gym to cuddle up with her boyfriend Dynamite, and he tries to act like her SWEATY GYM FEET are disgusting. Goddess Moxie thinks it’s an act and tells him to pull down his paths to see if he has a boner and he does!

Goddess Moxie presses her sweaty feet onto Dynamite’s face and makes him JERK OFF while she shoves her WET DAMP TOES down his throat. What a humiliating scene with Goddess Moxie making Dynamite strike his cock while swallowing her RIPE GYM FEET!

Goddess Moxie: Get Down On Your Knees And Suck My Toes Or You Are Fired

Goddess Moxie is a ruthless boss, and she’s going to discipline one of her employees who’s been perpetually late. Moxie calls Dynamite into her office and makes him perform oral satisfaction to her high heels and feet. She immediately demands Dynamite to get on his knees and deepthroat the heel of her shoe. Then she takes off her high heels and makes Dynamite beg to keep his job with her TOES IN HIS MOUTH. She flips him off while he’s serving her feet in the ultimate humiliation from a boss to an employee.