Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old May 12th, 2013, 2:39AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: I suck with girls, how does she think of me?

This is quite long so please bare with it Hi my name is Sander,Well since about a month or 2 a new girl, is working at the shop where I work. We don't see each other allot, since we only see each other in the weekends, since our job's are weekend job's and we don't work together every weekend. Now she is really pretty, to pretty for me. But as a guy, I think that thinking like that is really good, because that means you really appreciate her if u would have a relationship with her. She is a really nice girl, has a marvelous body and character. We talk really well, although sometimes at work, when we have a break together, and she is busy chatting with people on her Phone and me at the same time, when I talk to her, she does hear it but doesn't react immediately and when she's done typing, she reacts with huh? What did you say? :oNow i think that the fact that she doesn't react immediately all the times maybe is a sign she isn't interested? But then again, she does respond nice and with a smile. Her facebook says she has a bf so i though like, oh well I will just not do anything with it, but as i talked with her today it seems she doesn't have a bf. Btw at first I didn't think of her like that, but for some reason she kept looking at me, and when I looked back she smiled. So as a reaction to that, i started looking back because I was kinda curious. So now when we walk past each other in the shop we look at each other and smile, or sometimes when I look at her I see her looking at me and she starts to smile, and I would smile back. Same for me, when I look at her and she looks back I smile too and she smiles back. Now once when we had a break we were talking together, and suddenly she said, shit my feet hurt so baaad but luckily I'm wearing these shoes, they feel good on my feet, they still hurt though So I had 3 thoughts in my head at that moment, she just wanted to see if I wanted to give her a foot massage (which seems highly unlikely), she wanted to see how I reacted to that, or she just mentioned it (Just so u guys know, I have a huge foot fetish, I would probably even cum toying with her feet without touching my D***)So what do you guys thinks of this? She is really nice, and I don't want it to be awkward between us if she would say no, which will probably happen.Thx for reading I really appreciate it! ^^

More...