Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Sep 27th, 2008, 5:14PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Do you SMELL ladies shoes??

are you the type of guy that luvs smelling pretty ladies shoes? Do you find yourself sneaking into ladies shoe closets looking for yummy patent pumps to smell that have had female feet in? Surely you'd be quite embarassed if you were to get caught with your nose in a pair of ladies shoes while you were spanking your swollen monkey. Go ahead and beat it, my friend, them purple insoles are full of that yummmmmmmmy female to jam aroma,,,,,,oh yes,,,,,,being a sneaky shoe sniffer is alot of fun fer sure
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 177234463_o.jpg (149.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 177234585_o.jpg (123.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 177234723_o.jpg (52.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 177235128_o.jpg (161.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 177235254_o.jpg (71.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 177235496_o.jpg (133.3 KB, 0 views)
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 11:31PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

oh yes, this would be heaven fer sure!!! I would love to smell those pumps right after a hot woman has been wearing them dancing out on a night out on the town.

it would be especially fantastic if i was her personal foot slave at home and when she came back and layed down on her bed before going to sl3ep from her night out dancing, that she would just happen to slip them off and hand them to me at my servant position underneath her bed with my face hanging out from underneath.

would be even better if when she handed them to me to smell, i would immediately smell them and realize that they really stink soooooo bad that i would whine a little bit and ask for a break because I just got done smelling all her workout shoes clean and that my lungs needed some fresh air for a change. her ultimate response to me would be: "Does it look like I give a fuck?" and that is when i would have to continue smelling her ultra stinky pumps w/o any more personal complaints as she heads off to bed shortly (and I wank it underneath with a huge boner)

Old Sep 28th, 2008, 5:12AM, PDT
A True Master

Thumbs up Yes yes ty!!

yes yes Mr. Ty, both me and you would enjoy smelling them shiny black patents. Them yummmmmmmmmmy pretty PURPLE insoles are full of sexy toe cheese,,,,,female toe cheese,,,oh yes I'am whcking off to them shoe pics,,,,and even better,,,,King Sniffer has them shoes coming in the mail,,,,,,I will surely enjoy wanking with this PAIR
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 1:18PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
and even better,,,,King Sniffer has them shoes coming in the mail,
you are one lucky man for sure and i know for a fact you will be enjoying those

I have a question though steve-o. Do you ever ask these women to give the pumps a nice long last wearing session before sending them off and to also seal them in a plastic bag for you?

I used to buy various shoes off ebay alot in the late 90's early 2000's and some of the hot girls would see me snatching up their other shoe auctions for myself and would ask me what I do with the shoes. Cuz they already knew from previous auctions that I won from them that I was a guy.

I bet they probably thought I was a freak. Anyway, those were my old school ebay days (before the shoe market changed with lots of deceipt) and nowadays when I get shoes, it is usually thru random hot woman direct solicit.

When you get the shoes in steve-o, please post for us some shots of you sniffing them really deep and smiling real big with wide eyes behind those pumps. Would also love to see some shots of you fucking those shoes good and also creaming in those purple beauties.

Boy I sure hope you talked the owner into making them nice and cheezy for you right before she sent them off, cuz those would smell great

Old Sep 28th, 2008, 4:31PM, PDT
A True Master

Thumbs up Yes Ty, I do

to answer your question, YES Ty I do ask alot of the babes to wear the shoes I purchase as much as they possibly can before they get my payments and mail the shoes out to me. You'd be very surprised to know just how many ladies are willing to do this, and do not find my fetish for smelling heels at all odd. Some even send me pics of them wearing the shoes and dangling them. I guess I must have around 200 pairs of ladies heels off ebay by now, I collect any and all sizes, cause never know what size shoe your date is going to wear, thus I will have the perfect shoe imporium for her to pick out a pair to wear on our date,,,,,as I have a constant boner and case of "blue nuts"