Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Dec 5th, 2019, 7:12PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Talking Hottie at Drive-thru becomes my Foot Friend

I first saw this hottie, Sheila Coley, working at the drive-thru window of a late night fast food restaurant. She always had such a beautiful professional voice and pretty face every time I pulled through. I wondered for many months how to find out her social media information so I could see if she would show me her feet. After much research, I lucked out and found it. Luckily, I had an angle to get to her through a friend of a friend. And after lengthy coordination, my model scout friend helped make the meet-up happen.

When I finally got to see her size 9.5 soles, they were as big and shapely as I'd hoped they would be! And as I got closer to her feet, I noticed they had an amazing scent! I wanted to lick'em and smell'em right then and there but I did not want to freak her out on the first shoot, so I waited for the 2nd shoot to let my dreams come true.

One thing she knew how to do was clamp her toes tight over my nose, forc!ng me to inhale nothing but her sweet scent. It was heaven and she also never had her feet licked before prior to me, so seeing her surprised face was a bonus!

Over time, we ended hanging out alot and going eating, dr!nking, smoking, bar-hopping, and gambling quite a bit... not necessarily dating persay, but as adventurous party pals.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sheila_Coley1.jpg (162.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Sheila_Coley2.jpg (178.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Sheila_Coley3.jpg (201.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Sheila_Coley4.jpg (179.7 KB, 44 views)

Old Dec 26th, 2019, 11:50AM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

Oh wow, what an amazing find! She sounds perfect.

You know I have to ask, how stinky were they on a scale of 1-10?
And have you ever asked a model to get her feet as smelly as humanly possible before a session?
Old Dec 26th, 2019, 7:13PM, PST
Administrator

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
how stinky were they on a scale of 1-10?
Sheila's were about a 4 for level of intensity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
And have you ever asked a model to get her feet as smelly as humanly possible before a session?
Have only asked for something similar to that a small handful of times. One such time was with a model named Chevy Gordan. I gave her a pair of used old-skool Asics "Tiger" blue & white cheerleading shoes in her size (9.5 or 10, can't recall exactly). I asked her to wear them without socks for a few days and she did. The next time I saw her, those feet were wayyy stinkier than I had bargained for, Wheeewwww!

On another occasion, Chevy had been walking all day in open toed heels and produced a nice sweet odorous feminine scent which I liked.

I made a FootSniffing handjob video of that 2nd scenario here:
https://www.feetcore.com/Postings/Ch...ClipStore.html
Old Feb 22nd, 2020, 5:53AM, PST
Experienced User

Zero3 is on a distinguished road

Hey Tyler. Im the Annoying guy from twitter XP. Just wanted to know a little bit more about sheila and how you guys became friends. Also wanted to know how she felt about the feet stuff and what were her reactions as you two gradually started doing more feet scenes?
Old Feb 24th, 2020, 7:35AM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
Hey Tyler. Im the Annoying guy from twitter XP. Just wanted to know a little bit more about sheila and how you guys became friends. Also wanted to know how she felt about the feet stuff and what were her reactions as you two gradually started doing more feet scenes?
This is a great question and there's usually a much larger background surrounding these models' situations but I don't write about them since the accounts are long and people don't seem too interested in reading a ton of stuff.

Your previous interest in her was a positive thing though, because at some point later, a guy on Reddit kept insisting that it would be a good idea to create her preview gallery, and I only bothered to do so because I remembered how you said you like her alot as well.

Anyway, on to the details of how I befriended her: ...Initially, at her very first 2-hour shoot, it allowed plenty of time for me to chat her up while also filming her feet. Also, her model scout friend was in the room with her to make her comfortable, so we had plenty of casual chat (which is also captured in the sound of her videos from her first shoot).

After we finished that first shoot, both girls were hungry, so I suggested a really nice fancy restaurant downtown that none of us had ever been to, and I told them I was buying. We went to eat, but prior to entering the food place, we stopped at a cool arcade bar (where they witnessed the hot bartender/manager come out and affectionately remember/greet me). But anyway, the restaurant experience was quite special and we had delicious creative meals and great drinks. All of those explorative factors led to an immersive experience for us as a trio. That was a good thing for sealing friendship on our very first day.

Then the very next day, I happened to bump into her as we were both about to go into a gas station. I happened to have a different hot model friend with me at the time, so she actually felt a little self conscious about continuing the conversation beyond just the casual "Hey, how are you doing?" greeting.

But I told my hot friend to go inside and get the stuff we came for, and I stayed outside talking to Sheila. She was all smiley and asked when we can do another shoot. I told her I was busy that night but the next day I could do another shoot with her if she was interested in having her feet licked. She just smiled and said she'd do it. So with that said, we did a follow-up shoot the next day.

And of course, lots of casual and more intimate chat during that 2nd 2-hour shoot because we did not have a third party sitting in on-set to keep her comfortable. She was already comfortable and had the initial trust-factor built up. It was also her first time having foot worship done, and she took it quite well and was even giggly at times.

After the 2nd shoot was done, we went to a different fancy restaurant downtown, with exquisite food and alc0hol. We also brought along another friend of hers to make it a party trio. Had lots of fun in the restaurant and also disturbed some of the more fancy-well-dressed guests, since it was a high end place and we had not planned for dress code. None-the-less we thought it was hilarious and had fun, then we played at an arcade bar after the food.

With this type of experience now becoming her norm with me, she enjoyed going out alot and exploring new types of places to eat and to drink. With that expectation set, it laid the ground-work for us both to do that many times in many new settings and locations. Additionally she had lots of loser b/f's in the past that would leech off of her money and they would hardly ever go out to fun places. She got tired of working management jobs just to support their dumbasses, so meeting a giving guy such as me was a refreshing change in her lifestyle.

She also had alot of hot friends and went through the effort to set me up with them for feet shoots. But another side benefit at the bars and night clubs was that she was a hot talkative chick hanging out with a fat old man (ie. me). Other yovng hot chicks were just talkative and friendly with her and that would be a great way for those other hot chicks to want to meet me (or even remember me, to say the least) through proximity/association.

We did other recreational activities too outside of bars and clubs. I remember smoking weed with her and a friend one time late at night then hitting a diner later while making a loud funny commotion that my hot/regular waitress told me later, was hilarious. Even the hot waitress became more interested in me and asked what type of places I would party at (as a result of her being with me).

So many benefits of being out with a hot female friend that plays well into the impressions left on other females. And it is an even more powerful impression when the two of you aren't actually dating, but instead just going out to have fun. That actually leaves an entirely better perspective for female onlookers. I am hoping all the people who always ask me about techniques for "how to get women" actually reads this post and pays attention to some of these traits. It is gold for getting other women.

I also used other props to seal the deal with this chick whenever I was around her, such as certain types of pheromones that instigate certain types of responses (written about in greater detail at this forum post). I recall one time she and I were in a movie theatre watching great new film, but she could not keep focused on the flick and kept putting her head close to my neck and giggling whisperative questions or statements as I was trying to watch the film. I had used a combo of pheromones that day that focused on intimacy building and social enhancement (which worked like a charm on her --> I know I coulda fucked her that day if I had the time later...).

Anyway, there are lots of things any man can do with a woman if he just gets his foot in the door (so-to-speak). I knew from the start that I wanted to get to know this girl alot better (because I had already fantasized about her professional drive-thru voice for months), so when I was introduced to her, I pulled out all the stops. It worked quite well. And attached are just a small handful of pics from when I would go out with her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (188.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (110.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (122.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (158.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (125.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (51.1 KB, 31 views)
Old Feb 24th, 2020, 11:46PM, PST
Experienced User

Thx for sharing this with me bro. It was nice to read to some backstory on this beautiful girl. Even gave a yovng guy like me some advice XP. I'd love to read any other stories you have on this girl or your conversations while you guys were recording that didnt make it into the clips. How do you think she felt about all this feet stuff? Think she enjoyed herself or had a orgasm?
Old Feb 25th, 2020, 3:43AM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
How do you think she felt about all this feet stuff? Think she enjoyed herself or had a orgasm?
She definitely did not orgasm during the feet licking scenes. There was a whole bunch of feet licking scenes too.

I actually had to go back and dig through a bunch of her old footage to find the scene where she had them licked for the very first time and re-watch her reactions in those initial moments. Turns out she was comfortable and relaxed and somewhat tickled as it first happened. Then she gets used to it for most of the other scenes as I recall. Did not go back and watch through all that footage because it is alot.

I also listened to some of the conversations I was having with her and those are alot too. It would just be enormous to write or document all of that and most of it is random topics, so not much informative stuff with respect to foot fetish.

Quote:
I'd love to read any other stories you have on this girl or your conversations while you guys were recording that didnt make it into the clips.
One time in the bars she was telling me and a friend how she would never date a guy with a small dick. And she even described a few guys she went on dates with and had to end it when she found out they had pinky penises. She also proceeded to tell us how she had about 3 different guys on her dating radar at that given moment. There was an obsessive guy, there was a huge bodybuilder guy, and 3rd, there was a small dick guy. This made us laugh.

Wayyy later that same night in a diner, we were all high and loud. Our 3rd friend (the tag-along friend) was loudly trying to recollect her different B/F candidates at the table and he loudly (unintentional to him) made the comment: "Hmmm, so there is tiny dick, there is stalker dick, and what else, oh there is SU-U-U-U-U-PER dick!" in reference to her huge 6'7" bodybuilder guy we played pool with in a bar earlier that night. Everyone in the restaurant (& especially her) was basically laughing while over-hearing this stuff.
Old Aug 26th, 2020, 11:18AM, PDT
Experienced User

Hey Tyler, been awhile since I last came here and I wanted to know if there's any new clips or updates of some of your Gals. Think there's gonna be anymore future sessions with Erica Bloomfield or Sheila?
Old Aug 26th, 2020, 12:01PM, PDT
Administrator

Yeah, I hope so with both of them. And Erica has been lookin great lately. I saw her in a line at walmart during covid pandemic and she was sure lookin good. She had a b/f with her so I just watched from afar. I really wanted to nut inside her right then, but I knew I should just wait til a future date when she calls me at the right time when she needs me badly. Then I can always have it my way with her.

And been filming other girls too, but no time to upload previews. Too much other day job work interfering.
Old Aug 26th, 2020, 7:34PM, PDT
Experienced User

Well definitely update me on Erica if anything new happens man, I still got her stuff from back in the day and you creeped the fuck outta her in some moments, absolutely brilliant. You shed a good light on the filthiest/creepiest of us feet guys so I cant wait to see your new stuff as well.