Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Oct 30th, 2009, 2:53AM, PDT

steponmepleze is on a distinguished road
Question Trample Fetish Dangers?

I was wondering what the "Long Term" health risks are for trample fetish. At least for the guy.. The reason I ask is, I have been into trample since highschool. I have been trampled by many women and its always controlled. I weigh 250 and I am 6 Foot tall.. The largest girl I have had step on me was 240 and she was wearing heels. The most "damage" I ever got was from a girl who was into trampling a lot and stepped on my stomach and chest with 6" heels.. She shifted her weight a lot, jumped a little, and twisted her heel on my stomach... It Caused a lot of bruising and some cuts but that was it..

Obviously, the sternum, the xiphoid process, and the throat are places of 3xtreme Danger and are avoided ALL the time. Im not into head standing, its mostly stomach trample..

If controlled, and done so with safe words and such are their any real dangers aside from someone being too heavy??
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 9:50PM, PST
Foot Connoisseur

eadster is on a distinguished road
Default what if?

sorry i have never been trampled but I would not object to trying it out. What if a chick trampled you with heels she, unknowingly, stepped on d0g shit with? would you keep going or stop the session?

I would like a chick to gently trample my face barefoot
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:44PM, PST

photofeet1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to photofeet1
Default heavy girl

I have had my wife (300#) try to stand on me barefoot. I tried to start her at my hips but after one foot, she started to lift the other foot and that means 300lb is pressing down on one hip bone and it felt like I was being split in half. I told her stop. I love being under foot and face smothering, but I cant get my other friends to trample me. I had her park her butt on the counter and that took off some weight. she was able to stand on me but not a full trample.