Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Dec 5th, 2006, 10:12PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default 1st Date & Foot Fetish Revelation?

Here's an interesting article about a woman's horrible experience with a guy who was just being honest with her about his fetish. She considered his behaviours deviant.
http://dating.about.com/od/horrorstory/a/FootFetish.htm

Are we generally doomed with this level of honesty on a first date, or is this an isolated incident you think, or did this dude just put his figurative foot in his mouth too much by not reading the signs?

Just curious of other people's thoughts on this guy's mishap.

Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 3:17PM, PST
Experienced User

footlover84 is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure what the rules are about bumping threads are on this forum, but when I read this article I just had to post a response!

I have two arguments for this scenario. The woman who posted this article sounds incredibly sexually repressed. There is nothing at all perverted or depraved about somebody who compliments a woman on her feet, be he a foot lover or not. To the foot lover, the shape of the toes and the instep etc are the first thing he notices - it's obvious, otherwise he wouldn't be a foot lover! A foot lover is turned on my feet in exactly the same way that other men are turned on by women's arses or boobs, but people don't refer to arse-men or tit-men as perverts do they? Granted, footsex and the like isn't every woman's cup of tea, but to ask him politely to drop the subject, indicating that she isn't into that kind of thing would be much more appropriate than slating him on the internet and calling him a perverted weirdo.

However, in the same breath, there is no way that I would ever tell a girl on the first date that her feet turned me on. Absolutely no chance in hell! Heck, if I like her and I think it might go somewhere then the last thing I want to do is to say something which may make her think I'm a pervert. This guy would have done better to say 'You look fantastic tonight, those shoes really finish you off' and just leave it there. That would have got a much better reaction than 'Do you want me to suck your toes?'. Just like an arse-man would compliment a woman on her 'lovely dress' instead of her 'gorgeous arse' or a tit-man would say 'You look great in that blouse' as opposed to 'Great rack!'.

There are plenty of women who don't like the sex acts that people deem 'normal', like blowjobs (I've dated most of them!), so if that's the case it's obvious that not all women will like footsex. I once dated a girl who gave the most tremendous footjobs I have ever had - but flat out refused to suck me off. My next girlfriend gave the best head in the world, but would slap me if I went anywhere below her knees. Would you call these women weird if you weren't foot lovers yourselves? A combination of these girls would make the best girlfriend ever - but that's another story...

Sometimes showing an interest in a girls feet early on pays dividends, yet men like us have to be able to read the signs exceptionally well. We just have to remember that, whether we are 3xtreme fetishists who go in for trampling and ball busting, or just men who like to incorporate foot massaging and the occasional footjob into regular sex, there is NOTHING WRONG with a man who likes feet.

Don't let this article discourage you from introducing your partner to the world of footsex, but you have to pick your moment carefully. The first date is, for me, definately NOT it!
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 3:51PM, PST
Administrator

Plus she seems to want the dude to just totally read her mind. I would definitely expect the guy to back off if he was able to read her inner thoughts that she conveyed so clearly during the timeline of her description in the article, however the physical body language cues that she gave off during those key points, don't necessarily give as clear an indicator to him that the notion of feet was WAYYY to much for her. A slightly uncomfortable laugh of "thanks" could be easily be mis-interpreted as humility or unfounded embarrassment.

And sipping your drink is not clear signal that says "next topic please". It amazes me what some people believe others should interpret as clearcut. There's no doubt folks, that her experience is documented clearcut when she outlines exactly what she was thinking during each step of the escalation in that article, but if you read it and look for physical cues that the guy could've picked up, I believe any guy could easily be in his same shoes up to at least the 1st 50-70% of his dialogue.

Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 7:19PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Default The First Date is IT!!

I disagree TOE-tally with the guy who posted his long drawn out opinion on that story. I say it is perfectly fine for the guy to ask if he can suck her toes on the first date. If she does'nt like the idea, then she can "hit the road" and don't come back. Foot fetish is the most common fetish of all. Like the guy said; tit guys and ass guy's are not called perverts. So why should us foot lovers and shoe freaks be called perverts or perverted. You'll find most babes will go along with this fetish. Feet need to have loving attention, after a chick comes home from working in pumps all day, she'll love having her tootsie's rubbed. So go ahead and give her a foot rub, and then lift her piggie's up to your nose and inhale that heavenly cheesey stink that gives an instant BONER in your shorts. She'll be okay with it, trust me. Reach down and pick up her patent leather pump that she has had her feet in all day and sniff it. Tell her the smells in her pump are yummy and you want to suck her tootsie's. Asking to suck a chicks piggie's on the first date is OKAY!!
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 1:10PM, PST
Expert User

T Money is on a distinguished road
Default True Story

Hey I just wanted to add my experience on this kind of thing. I went out to a bar for a christmas party on tuesday (the 26th). And me and my buddy met some girls up and there and long story short we ended up at one of the girls houses. Now when I was with my girl this is what I did, you guys can use this cuz it works: go down on her. Here is exactly what I did: start at the top of one of her feet and lick down to her toes, kiss each toe then lick back down to her heel then kiss her sole. Then lick down to her knee cap and kiss the inside of her knee cap. Gently kiss her inner thigh until you get down to her vagina. SKIP OVER IT. This is a very important step. Then repeat on her other leg BEFORE YOU GO DOWN ON HER. This drives girls insane.

Later on we had sex, duh, then I put her to sl3ep by rubbing her feet. Funny thing, I actually fell asl3ep laying on my back with her feet right up in my face while i was massaging them. She woke up the next morning and thought it was so sweet. So she woke me up and had sex again then went downstairs. I rubbed her feet again before I left. She had awesome soft feet. Tyler knows I dont like it when a girl has the 1st toe longer than the big toe but for this girl I make an execption. She had what I call a reverse french pedicure. She had to glaze on but instead of white on the tips it was black, matched her shoes, so sexy.

This wasnt a footjob, as I do not recommend going right in for it the first time you are with a girl. You got to do things like mentioned above to work her into it. It makes it really hard for a girl to refuse you doing some light foot fetish work if she gets eaten out in return. Trust me, it works
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 1:24PM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Money View Post
...until you get down to her vagina. SKIP OVER IT. This is a very important step. Then repeat
You totally "amplified the sexual tension" there! Great job and that is a wonderful easy to remember example that many of us can put to use. I love the little trick

That's interesting to hear about her version of the french pedicure. I wish I coulda seen it. Keep workin her man and best of luck, and like you iterated we should never come on too strong initially. It's always a great start when you first meet her and wake up with her feet in your face the next morning