Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 5:22AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Resolved Question: I think I'm straight....what do you think?

First off, I'm a guy. I had my first crush in elementary school in the 6th grade. It was a girl. My second crush was in high school, it was a girl also. Once I dreamed we were under the moonlight and we kissed..... I have a foot fetish also. The first time I had a wet dream, I dreamed of a girl that I knew in 5th grade, and her feet (sorry for the excessive detail =P) When I walk on the street, I notice that I automatically check out hot girls walking by. I just can't help it, there is just this attraction to girls, which I never feel with guys. For example, when I walk by a hot girl really close, I just feel an attraction, and they smell good . But I don't feel anything when I walk by guys. I don't even notice how they look.....I think a lot of guys look all the same. Sometimes after I watch a good movie with a hot girl as a main character, and elements of romance attached to it, I would feel kind of depressed afterward (because I have no girlfriend, and I think it would be nice to have a girl like that)....for example The Hunger Games. But what's making me question myself is, once or twice I have though a guy looked cute in the past. I didn't fantasize about having a relationship with him or anything. I just thought his face was cute...kind of like a d0g whose face is cute, and I actually imagined kissing his face. Or if you're looking at a little kid with a cute face (baby face) Sometimes, in rare circumstances, I like guy's feet.

More...