Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Sep 11th, 2007, 3:24AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Red face She Thought I was Weird

And she was right!!! henk-kenk-kenk-kenk-kenk-kenk-kenk-kenkekekekekekekekekekekekeke

...but the only prize I gave her (for being right) was a gooey soleful of my elmer batters glue earlier in our session. Kimberly was really getting fed up with the weird stuff though. She's one that would honestly prefer to just suck some nasty dude's dirty ding dong instead of let a guy suck on her toes or have her bounce on his face.

I had also learned from Kimberly that the woman who I worked with weeks earlier, Sophia, was actually Kimberly's recent roommate on skid row, but Sophia was a lot cooler with the weird stuff than Kimberly.

Clip: she-thinks-i-am-weird.wmv

Preview:

Kimberly's toes and sandals did smell amazing though, and despite her obvious discomfort when I would ask for her sandals each time she tried to get me to give her another $10, I would ask anyway. And I would also make statements to her in my car while driving her back to skid row that the smell of her feet made me hard and that I would love to smell her toes after she had been out dancing at a club all night long.

She was confused and disgusted somewhat by my honesty yet somewhat open to the idea if it involved money in the future. And in fact at times, when I was asking her if she enjoyed any of the foot worship at all or subsequent questions about nitnoid specifics of my pleasuring techniques she would always make the finger rubbing signal to me as if it is the money that turns her on.

What an honest and sexy woman she was and boy she knew how to get me going. I loved the way she was especially appalled when I grabbed her hand and stuck it on my pup tent while I was driving to prove to her that it made me hard just talking about the smell of her feet. She smacked me in the arm when I did that, but she is open to the idea of more, provided I take care of her needs.

Needless to say, she and I acquired a very open and honest relationship with one another in a very short period of time and it all revolved around money and kinks

Old Sep 16th, 2007, 7:58AM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up WOWY Ty,,I LOVED THIS CLIP!!!

Wow Tyler!! I just downloaded this short clip of you with that gorgeous cute Kimberly. and I just about cummed all over my computer keyboard!! Man Ty,, I loved this! Really neat to see her kinda disgusted look on her face and you telling her you want to smell her TOES!! I just checked out your clip store but did NOT see this clip for sale?? Wow would I DIE to see and own this whole movie! Where can I get it or purchase it?? Wow was this super!
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 1:41PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

steve-o kimberly was freaked out about almost every different scene I had her do, except for the footjob scene where it lined up closer to her regular activities and in fact for the FJ scene she was the 1st girl who I ever did a FJ with who genuinely just wanted to finger herself while it was going on and even stopped me at times just so she could get the K-Y lube so she could pleasure herslef during the FJ... anyway she was unexpectedly odd about a number of things.

and the 2nd scene i tried to do with her for facebouncing she mentally struggled with that in front of the cameras for about 5 minutes saying all kinds of weirded out reactoins throughout and finally at the end of that scene she did not even bounce on my face at all and said it was too much for her and she was like "nuh-uh", so we ended it with zero facebouncing but with a crappy scene of her trying to position herslef on my face.

there was also a foot worship scene, a foot modeling scene and a handstand scene and a dedicated toe sniffing scene.

none of these have been published yet on the site or in the clipstore. not sure yet when i'll have the time to post them. but the short clip here was just to give an idea of this girl's freaked out attitude toward me. i was a weirdo fer sure and she knew it!!!