Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Dec 18th, 2006, 6:58PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Default Out in public cutie

This is the sort of thing I look for when I'am out and about. Love seeing cute babes just going about their business as usual with their shoes OFF and their nyloned piggie's out there for me to check out and drool over. If I had the chance, and saw this doll here in real life sitting there, Stevie would try to jack off somehow while admiring those stinky NYLONED TOOTSIES! And man I'd cum quick!! Yummy nylon stinky toes ya ya ya ya
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 112712651_81eb75ea97.jpg (136.6 KB, 91 views)
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 6:53AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Great candid pic! In my fantasy world where people could just accept one another, I'd love to just sit down beside her on those steps while she's on the phone and casually reach over her knees to pick up those high heeled loafers right in front of her and just sniff them as if it was totally normal.

And then when she does a double take and looks at me horrified, I'd just look back at her (my eyes partially covered by her shoe) and muffle back: "What's wrong?"

Then I'd start to make sounds like "MMMmmmm" while she hangs up.

and then turn the shoe sideways so my mouth is free while I still sniff and make a comment like: "Wow Miss, you're boss must have you workin pretty hard today cuz I can tell your toes are really in the stink house. Maybe I should give you some special powder you can use so these pups won't stink so bad. Would you like me to do that?"

and she'd be horrified like "NO, I don't need it cuz I don't have to worry about people going around picking up my shoes to see if they smell bad or not"...

I'd then confess to her that it's not so bad in fact when they stink as bad as hers and I'd hand her back her shoes and say: "there's actually some good things that can come from such stinky shoes like you've made..."

and then I'd casually stand up and stretch with a little yawn on my face while looking away from her and pretend like I was straightening the area around my big pup tent because of an innocent itch and say: "...so who was that on the phone?"

What would stevie the pumpsniffer do if he could approach her in a fantasy world where there was no public consequences?

Old Dec 19th, 2006, 7:12PM, PST
A True Master

Default Wow your story HOT, here's mine

Wow Tyler I really got a kick out of the way you'd go about things with this cutie pie and her feet and shoes! Here's my fantasy story as I'd LOVE to live it out: I don't really like her shoes at all, she should have a nice pair of SHINY patent pumps or patent skimmer flats laying there by her piggies's, but oh well. Anyway I sure do love the looks of her nyloned pigs!!! I'd ask her to get into my car and leave the silly shoes there for some other shoe sniffer. We'd go for a drive on one of them busy interstates where you live Tyler. I'd be driving while she was sitting next to me in this outfit. I'd have her stick her nyloned piggie's up under my nose ro smell while I was jerking off to her heavenly cheesey stink!! She'd be sitting there giggling as I had her nylon toes under my nose and in my mouth. You'd pass us with your car and see me sniffing her feet, as a matter of fact alot of cars and big trucks would be passing us. I'd shoot such a big hot load of CUM all over my windsheild, cause her nylon toes would smell soooo stinky!! I'd take her to your house and we'd both fuck her and fuck her nyloned feet!!! Wow!!! Love to kiss her feet after I cummed all over them, I'am a FOOT PERVERT
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 1:17AM, PST
Administrator

Great one man, I love the thought of truckers looking over and having to do a double take cuz they see a nylon sniffing perv on the same road as them. And just as great is the family vacation trippers who are on you same stretch of read and the youngers ones are like hey mommy and daddy look at that guy, he is funny and look at his big smile while he drives!!

That would be the funniest too. Cops might even pass and they'd just shake their head and move on

Steve-o finally gets to legally have his cheese-cake and eat it too, HEE Hee!!

-Tyler the deranged footatic

Old Dec 20th, 2006, 3:51AM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
I really got a kick out of the way you'd go about things with this cutie pie and her feet and shoes!
For some reason, in this little fantasy, I'd still be interested in being the good sumaritan by trying to help her cure her stinky shoes, plus we'd probably need to escape the police

So whatever her answer to the loaded question might've been, I'd respond with the non-attentive, sorta-obligatory "oh, cool..." and then immediately be like: "hey, why don't we get you some tea? I hear it can do wonders for saving those insoles (just pour a smidgen inside), otherwise those babees are only gonna be good for fertilizer. C'mon, I saw a trendy little tea shop right down corner plus I'm interested in talking about lip gloss." (or politics in France, or whatever cheese topic might loosely relate to what she was studying or working on thru her notes/books).

Old Dec 20th, 2006, 7:40AM, PST
A True Master

Default The kids in the car

Neat Tyler!! yeah that would be super NEATO if a family of vacationers were on the busy interstate and drove pass me. And the boy and girl {the kids} in the back seat saw Pervo Stevie driving and smiling while I had that chicks silky nyloned tootsies right over my NOSE!! Seeing them kids look at me with the look of "bewilderment" on their faces would be cool. And to see mom and pop look at me as a loser pervert would make me pop my nut load right onto my windshield at that minute, hee hee. So mom and pop and the kids in the back seat would get to see Stever pop his creamy white nut seed too, heeeee. Boy's would I love to do this!
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 8:51AM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
And to see mom and pop look at me as a loser pervert would make me pop my nut load right onto my windshield at that minute, hee hee.
LOL, that's the funniest thing in the world! Close you eyes johnny!! and sally u forget everything you just saw. Those parents would be pissed and try to get your license plate LOL

The best part about it is that when good-doers try to shed their disapproval on you, it only makes it worse for them, how ironic