Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:16PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Talking Paying Random Stranger for her Feet

Yesterday, I paid this cute blonde chic for some of her feet content. I saw her walking on a sidewalk and I pulled my car over into a church parking lot and walked toward her.

I asked her if she would sell me some feet content for $40 bucks. So she let me record for 11 minutes on my camera phone.

I wacked good last night.

...some pics extracted from my phonecam video:

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:34PM, PST
Administrator

As soon as I can get it edited and uploaded. Turned out she and I had a long personal discussion about a mutual friend we both knew from 17 years ago. Small world.

Want to set up a formal shoot with her and do some MAJOR lickin and sniffin though!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 5:10AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up I'll sniff fer sure!

Wow Ty, she is a cutie Oh yes! And it's neat that you and her were in a "church" parking lot! wowy! I would love to have been there with you both. I would have got into her car and had her get into the back seat with me and have her place her toes over my nose so I could sniff em. I'd also have my cock out of my pants and be whacking off as I enjoyed her toe jam smells. And the super neat thing would be for some of the ole church going ladies catch me doing this, wow what a great headline story for your local newspaper! "Foot Freak Stever Gets Caught Smelling Cute Babes Toes in Church Parking Lot". Plus I'd like the preacher to catch me too and call the cops, I'd have my load blowed all over my hand way before they arrive to arrest me
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 7:00PM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
Wow Ty, she is a cutie Oh yes! And it's neat that you and her were in a "church" parking lot! wowy! I would love to have been there with you both. I would have got into her car and had her get into the back seat with me and have her place her toes over my nose so I could sniff em. I'd also have my cock out of my pants and be whacking off as I enjoyed her toe jam smells. And the super neat thing would be for some of the ole church going ladies catch me doing this, wow what a great headline story for your local newspaper! "Foot Freak Stever Gets Caught Smelling Cute Babes Toes in Church Parking Lot". Plus I'd like the preacher to catch me too and call the cops, I'd have my load blowed all over my hand way before they arrive to arrest me
LOL

Stevers would be the pervo bandit of this country town with every god fearing law enforcement lookin around for a guy with a pump rubberbanded around his nose!

Steve-O really knows how to get a party started and then leave a big mess behind!

One thing is fer sure: steve-o's baby batter will always be the DnA evidence left on the scene.

The whole church thing is ironic too steve-o because as I was talking to this girl, i found out that she was really religious too. She knew her bible verses and quotes quite well.

I am slowly working my way to hopefully convince her to let me lick and sniff one day. This girl though will be a challenge, that is fer sure