Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:50PM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: I caught him looking... Again.. Advice, please?

My bf and I had an extended conversation only days ago regarding his insistent and annoying habit of looking at other women. After speaking with him, we came to an understanding - with this understanding, it was agreed that I would be fine with him glancing around without being rude about it. Only today, a couple of my neighbors came by to hang out. They tend not to wear shoes on a regular basis, and my bf has a foot fetish. Often, I submit to his fetish, because I actually enjoy the sensations on my toes. However, I consistently catch him staring over at her feet, (or those of random women on the street) or shifting around in his seat after watching her walk away. I was mortified when she came over to paint her toenails with me and he finally had to turn his back to her just to stop looking. I have been doing rather in-depth research lately and have found conflicting opinions regarding the looking at women overall, and their feet. Some places say your man would be more interested in your feet, body and etc, if he were actually interested in you. I have read that they will generally find ways to look away from something that may offend if they really care about their lady. Other places say that men will be men and will look regardless if there is a "something" present that they are interested in... As I am trying to find ways to feel better about myself within the relationship (or just find it elsewhere eventually), I would like some amount of clarification. Thanks

More...