Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jan 12th, 2020, 5:08PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Arrow Barefoot Workout Leads to Tongue Tickling

Have you ever seen a fit woman who was barefoot in the gym and thought to yourself: "Wow, I'd love to lick and smell her feet!"?

Well I asked this fitness trainer, Larissa Louder, to let me do just that while she was trying to do some yoga poses. She was very ticklish and even had a long squirmy laugh as I ran my tongue nice and rough across her delicious soles. Fantasy fulfilled!

Video Download
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Larissa-Tickle-Workout-thumb.jpg (125.9 KB, 18 views)

Old Jan 12th, 2020, 6:04PM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Main reason why I joined yoga! To see a bunch of fit women barefoot everywhere! The thought of fit women letting fat guys like us lick their feet is the best
Old Jan 12th, 2020, 6:13PM, PST
Administrator

Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
Main reason why I joined yoga! To see a bunch of fit women barefoot everywhere! The thought of fit women letting fat guys like us lick their feet is the best
Lol, I can only imagine how out of place I'd look in a yoga studio with a buncha hot barefoot women. Not only that, if I was wearing some tight pants, it would become very clear to them (after they see my perma-pup-tent) that something was very wrong with me.

Old Jan 12th, 2020, 6:35PM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Who knows! Maybe you can get some new models out of it lol
Old Jan 12th, 2020, 6:48PM, PST
Administrator

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
Who knows! Maybe you can get some new models out of it lol
One of my recurring fantasies is to own a local yoga studio in a nice business area with lots of athletic female foot traffic and offer free memberships to female participants.

I would peruse the place as the owner and befriend some of these women and offer them VIP access to a better backroom area if they were willing to model poses for me on camera.

I would start them out posing barefoot yoga positions, then eventually assist with leg holding, then position feet for proper pointing, then comes massages and eventually some pressing down on their feet to test calve strength. Then I would eventually use my face to conduct these press-tests and evolve that into licking and sniffing later.

All this would result from special access and special favors paid to the cream of the crop yoga practitioners.

I'd basically be the foot fetish version of the "Bikram yoga documentary"
Old Feb 3rd, 2020, 8:23PM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

That's crazy, I was just thinking about something similar the other day, only my idea was a gym where girls would work out for free, but charge membership fees for guys to come in and smell/lick their sweaty stinky gym feet. The ladies could also make extra money selling their smelly socks and shoes.
Old Feb 3rd, 2020, 8:52PM, PST
Administrator

Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
That's crazy, I was just thinking about something similar the other day, only my idea was a gym where girls would work out for free, but charge membership fees for guys to come in and smell/lick their sweaty stinky gym feet. The ladies could also make extra money selling their smelly socks and shoes.
LOL!

Would love to just be a fly on the wall watching male customers come in and seeing the look on the faces of both the women who are getting their feet licked, and then (even more-so) the other ladies who are there getting a legit work-out while watching random dudes buy (& smell) other women's socks LOL
Old Feb 4th, 2020, 10:48AM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
LOL!

Would love to just be a fly on the wall watching male customers come in and seeing the look on the faces of both the women who are getting their feet licked, and then (even more-so) the other ladies who are there getting a legit work-out while watching random dudes buy (& smell) other women's socks LOL

Well my idea would be a private club, so all the women there would know the reason why they're working out (to get their feet as smelly and sweaty as possible and having them worshiped) and any male customers would already know that they're there to smell/lick women's post-workout feet. I wouldn't want any random people just wandering in.