Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Dec 17th, 2011, 7:31AM, PST

footpunks is on a distinguished road
Default Foot Fetish Punks Online Videos

THE TRAINING OF A FOOT & SOCK PUNK (BREAKING HER IN RIGHT)

THIS IS AN UN EDITED VERSION OF HOW TO TRAIN A FOOT PUNK
This is a great inside look at the training of a girl off the street I train her and break her into the whole foot and sock scene. She takes to it like a duck to water. Watch and listen how I guide her into showing off her sneakers her dirty socks and bare feet. Watch her peel off her socks smell them and ask you to smell and worship them. She licks and sniffs them up close and personal in 1080p Hd video. Watch her show off her pretty bare feet right in your face you can see her stinky feet meat so close you will say wow I think I can smell them. This clip has a BONUS SCENE Watch her hold up glass and press her bare feet right in your face watch her soles and arches press against the glass and change color from the pressure. This is 2 clips in one both in HD 1080p video and sound this is a collectors set a must have for the true foot sock sneaker bare foot lover. This foot brat is inked and has that crazy hot emo look her glasses and that body will have you twisted a really great inside look on how to train your foot brat how to get her to understand and do and say the things you love watch me break her in.... GET THE CLIPS HERE NOW http://www.footfetishpunks.com