Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 10:45AM, PST
A True Master

Ikebana is on a distinguished road
Default BIG pt 3

Size 13 with long toes. You do realise that this pair has the potential to smother out any MF!!! I bet they're good at tugging 'n pinching too. Can I have a vote on these ones chaps outta 100%?? [img size=300]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/props.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/03 10:47
Attached Images
File Type: jpg props.jpg (87.9 KB, 36 views)
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 12:27PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BIG pt 3

13, nice, I give it a 93 just judging the feet alone. For slender factor, pinching factor, and long toes. Would love to lickem

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 3:33PM, PST
A True Master

Me and you the same Tyler. Funny, your last post of videos - Emma's feet resembles a little of this (maybe the toes not being as long) But a fine set of work! On a lighter note i've posted a little something for you and the rest of the Feetcore patriots.. From a creative standpoint and of the narrative, it provokes - leaves a similar sensation and is the epitomy, in some ways, of voyeurism. [img size=350]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/eikichi020.jpg[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eikichi020.jpg (91.6 KB, 23 views)
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 10:45AM, PST
A True Master

Can you imagine those long knuckle toes rubbing against your skin? [file name=ft0040.mpg size=1081348]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/ft0040.mpg[/file]

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/06 10:49
Attached Files
File Type: mpg ft0040.mpg (1.03 MB, 54 views)
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 5:32PM, PST
Administrator

I've actually seen her doing that to that same guy. Can't find the clip though

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 12:47AM, PST
A True Master

You mean you was a real life witness?? Have you worked with this model before - i've no idea who she is. :S
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 1:53AM, PST
Administrator

Her name is like CherieXXX or something. Yeah, I've thought of hiring her a time or two from a couple of Los Angeles modeling agencies, but budgetary constraints kept me from moving forth.

I've not seen her in real life, but I saw an internet clip of her gripping Mark Wood's (the guy in your clip post) shaft with her toes and stroking them up and down.

She's a hottie and I've seen her in another foot DVD as well but I don't recall the name. Her calves are not that great though. Her soft looking feet and cute face are her best features IMO.

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 5:13AM, PST
A True Master

Deep. I thought I knew a little about feet but as it stands i'll have to crown you as king for your encyclopedia type knowledge on the subject matter

You're right though. I like this model. I bet these guys charge $$$ for a shoot. Have you ever tried wooing girls in the street - I'm sure theres feet a-plenty out there at discount rates, especially if it's a new experience somebody is after maybe? I've never been to the states so no idea if peoples attitudes are different - you'll have to tell me.

Any vague idea of what foot DVD she featured in? Also, any decent recommendations on DVDs with models with long toes? (Or any Aurora Snow lookalikes that would)
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 5:54AM, PST
Administrator

Her DVD with Mark Wood was in the Foot Traffic series. And the other DVD I saw her in I can't quite remember name of, but it was with some fat french dude (same guy who used to be in a good handful of footjob videos in the past from FM concepts & JB videos).

The only long toe DVD I ever bought is Christina's Clean Feet.

As far as what producers pay for shoots, it can vary quite a bit and it's really hard to put a set or estimated amount. Sometimes producers pay too much, and in some cases, hot girls don't get paid enough. A lot depends on individual situations or desperate circumstances in the case of either party. I'm sure many factors can affect this universal negotiation of time for money depend on how one or the other applies for or approaches the gig.

I'm not really in tune with the hiring prices of other producers, but I've heard some people mention $800-$1500 for an entire day's shoot. I wouldn't rely on that data as a blanket indicator though since I've heard of amateur people hiring women for $50/hr to do video work as well.

I've never wooed girls off the street (persay), but I've had some good female prospects interested back in the days that I used to hit the dance clubs. Most of this was prior to when I launched the website and the discussions I had with those hotties were only preliminary.

To this day, I still have the contact info on a dance club napkin for this hot bartender, Angela, who I met in Hollywood long ago. She was interested in modeling for me. Had always meant to make her a definitive offer, but I've been swamped with other issues for this website and the models I've hired thus far have been ones who were travelling through town, solicited me, or were just spur of the moment hire decisions based on other factors for which I needed to act on at that given time for some extraneous reason besides a planned solicit.

I do have a long list of planned solicits of hot athletic women when I get this site on steady ground though. But as far as \"on the street\" or club type girls, I don't get out 1/30th as much as I used to and probably won't have those type of street opportunities again until I'm out of this 100+hr/wk work schedule. But one thing is for sure, I have an easy time meeting a lot of hot girls in the dance club scene and for some reason, I have a way with getting these hot women interested in modeling their feet for money.

The only issue is that I need to be able to put my money (& schedule) where my mouth is and actually follow through with the hypotheticals that I discuss with them.

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 2:48AM, PST
A True Master

CherieXXX... [img size=400]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/020.jpg[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 020.jpg (88.3 KB, 19 views)