Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 9:54AM, PDT

TGirl Anna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TGirl Anna Send a message via Yahoo to TGirl Anna
Default TGirl Anna girlyfeetboy

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com
hi. i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm Anna and im a femboy feet beauty model, just a boy dressed femmy with hot girly feminine feet legs toes and soles. i have a successful website currently with 247 members males and females of all walks of life. you dont need be gay to be into me lol, i have lots of straight members as my feets are so feminine teehee. heres sum pics of me and feets below. my site is super interactive with a story section with fan stories about me and a grovel page for all wannabe slaves, also a new Feet Fun section for some cool members interaction to scenarios ive written. you can also download some mp3s from my site for free of course as my site is 100% free. one is a song recorded about me called Ocean/One and another is a lil voice recording by me giving u a perfect dream about my feets.
as well as providing the fetish i of course love female feets too and would love to chat and show my unique feet site off to some females if there are any who wanna just message me or email me on - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk - if you wanna get in touch just email me and i will get back to you asap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI2565.JPG (307.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI89681.JPG (186.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI1736.JPG (226.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI00842.JPG (146.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0338.JPG (147.3 KB, 14 views)
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 4:06PM, PDT

feetloversam is on a distinguished road
Talking wow

you are wonderful anna ,you are amazing i love you soooooooo much baby
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 8:30PM, PDT

Hey! I've just hit 250 members on my website!!! I'm very proud and made a video called 'C3lebration' to say thanks, which will be up on my site by the time you read this. Its a compilation of some of my favourite video bits including: Bath Legs Tease, Unwrap My Feet, Birthday Cake Squish, Pumping in my Slippers and Crushing Flowers. Its set to music, and I really hope it makes you all smile... I didnt film myself crying this time hahaha :p
Also I might do a lil slideshow of some of 'My Favourite Things' for something fun to watch while I shoot my new set. Love ya xo
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 7:57PM, PDT

hey, hope everyones loving my 250 member C3lebration compilation video on my site and also youtube. I'm just letting u know there's a Diary section on my site which I will update now and then with info. Also as I like to do feet fetish uniquely and create something sexy, fun and beautiful, I am gonna create something reallly cool for all true foot fetishists. I will do a video to explain soon, but for now I will keep you guessing hehe. So if you're a true lover of beautiful feminine feets like mine, check back on this thread in a week and a half or so, or on my site, and you can take part in something super super fun that together we will all come up with. As true feet lovers know - beautiful feets must be admired, worshipped and worked for. Love ya. Message me anytime
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 10:02PM, PDT

TO ALL SEXY FEET LOVERS: In a couple of days i'm launching a super fun 'event' dedicated to the worship and love of beautiful feet. I am currently dressed and shooting a video to explain it all, which I will hopefully upload to youtube and of course my website tomorrow or Monday. I would love all lovers of beautiful female and feminine feet like mine to vote after watching the video. its gonna be super fun and i'm doing a mp3 download explaining in detail exactly how my feet should be admired and a desktop wallpaper for your computer. this is something all true sexy feet gurls/girls like me and of course you admirers of pretty feet can take part in. its just gonna be some fun to join in on. stay tuned
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 10:35AM, PDT

hi everyone
just wanted to ask a favour and you get a thousand wiggles of my toes in return hehe - has anyone got the SHORT version (about 4 minutes long) of Bryan Adams Everything I Do I Do It For You???? if so could u email me the mp3 to femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk
its for my next set slideshow which I am putting together now and should be uploaded in over a weeks time hopefully, its called For You, so the tune fits to the set. I only have the long version and the shorter version ends how I want the slideshow to end.
also in maybe 2 days, or maybe tonight who knows hehe, I will upload a new video called Feet Love Week which is for a week dedicated to sexy feet like mine that i am creating, or rather ALL admirers of sexy feet will contibute to creating. All you need to do is watch the video and mail me ur vote on a start date for a fun week... of course everyday should be dedicated to beautiful feet like mine and all feet lovers know they have to work to be allowed near them teehee. there will be a new mp3 'Treat my Feet' (as soon as i can get it the mp3 bits off my mobile phone hehe) and 2 desktop wallpapers to download and have on your computer. i will give the dates i have selected to vote on to give you a head start, plentyyyy of time to vote - week beginnin, 27th September or 4th October. thanks xxx
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 12:53PM, PDT

I'm Anna I'm a Femboy/Crossdresser feet beauty model, boy dressed femme with super beautiful feminine feets, and my website is the only 100% FREE feet model site. If you love beautiful feet me and my site are perfect.
ATTENTION FEET LOVERS: Hi lovers of beautiful feets. My super-super fun 'Feet Love Week' is finally up on my website. This is for all TRUE lovers of beautiful feminine feet like mine and is perfect for all sub foot slaves to take part in, and lets face it you gotta be sub to get us feet models attention hehe. I created it out of love for my own feet and other beautiful feminine feet and I want all you foot lovers to watch the video I made, which will explain more about it, and then E-MAIL me your vote on a start date for a week dedicated to beautiful feet. Of course I am the first to be aware that EVERY day should be dedicated to sexy feet hehe, but this is a special week we can create together, and really acknowledge the beauty of sexy feets. So watch the video. You have 2 WEEKS to send me your vote on a start date basically 11TH OCTOBER or 18TH OCTOBER - but watch the video for more info anyway haha. After that 2 weeks I will quickly upload a new Results video on 3rd September which will reveal the winning start date you've all helped choose.
As well as voting there are other fun things to do during the actual Feet Week and to download, including:
1: During Feet Week Girls and Gurls paint your toes RED or RUBY RED.
2: DOWNLOAD my new 'Treat My Feet' mp3 on intro page to learn how to treat beautiful feet the proper way.
3: DOWNLOAD 2 desktop wallpaper and 2 iTOUCH Anna's Feet iTOUCH wallpaper, all on intro page.

For now I'm having trouble uploading the video to my actual website so watch it on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwcTRwAlYY

E-Mail me here - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk
or
fem_feet_boy@yahoo.co.uk
Also my new set called FOR YOU will be up in about 2 weeks.
Remember feet lovers - Admire - Worship - Love

Last edited by TGirl Anna : Sep 24th, 2010 at 8:52AM, PDT.
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 3:41PM, PDT

hi foot lovers. ive re-uploaded my Feet Love Week video to my website after i realised I put the wrong dates to choose from haha :p and theres also now tons more info in my Diary section if you're wondering about anything.
Look our for an MP3 I am doing with a FEMALE foot model coming soon.
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 5:43PM, PDT

hi foot lovers, i'm back with my brand new set called 'For You'. Its all up on my website, 100% free. Please watch the video slideshow in my video section, hope it makes you smile hehe. it really shows how beautiful my girly crossdresser feet are teehee. Also a brand new fan story about me is up in my story section called '7 days of feet love week' nd is inspired by my latest mp3 and my Feet Love Week you true foot lovers helped me create. Check out my site and have fun on it. if you're into beautiful feet then you will love mine heheh. message me anytime you likes i love a good chatter hahha.

femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI87131112.jpg (203.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI49451.jpg (287.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI01401.jpg (234.6 KB, 1 views)
Old Oct 30th, 2010, 1:27PM, PDT

hi everyone. just to remind you all, I'm Anna and I'm a femboy/crossdresser feet beauty model, with popular FREE website. If you're into beautiful female feet you will LOVE my femboy feet, which are extremely feminine and beautiful. I focus purely on my beautiful girly feetsies. I have fans and members who are straight and even married (i'm even planning an mp3 voice foot worship with the WIFE of a fan), so if your the same and wondering about me, dont be afraid to stop by and say 'hi' to me, im super nice hehe, and you have nothing to be 'nervy' about as my feets are super feminine (which is an important keyword to me) and most of all they are beautiful. I've had recently some straight new fans who found my site ages ago and were a bit 'nervy' about mailing me (beng either madly in love hahah, or just confused u know), so they waited a while before they got in contact. So, please stop by and say 'hi' etc etc, I know you will love what I do. My new set 'For You' is up on my site to watch in the slideshow video in video section, enjoy, it'll show you just what I do. Thanks for reading. Anna xoxo

femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk