Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 26th, 2007, 6:50PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Talking Stevie is very HAPPY today

yum yum!! Stevie is very very happy and pleased today March 26th. My mailman bought me my most sexiest pair of wh0re heels yet my fine shoe sniffing friend's! My Via Spiga Black Shiny Patent Leather Ankle Strap pumps arrived today. And I sure am delighted with them. These are the pair I based my story on about Paris Hilton, and me smelling her feet and these shoes. OMG do I love this pair!! If I was to see a chick wearing these shoes out in public, I can assure you that I would be going to ja!l! Because I would literally attack her feet I would drop to my knee's and start licking and kissing these shoes. And of course I would yank out my cock as fast as I could get it out of my pants and start wanking off all over these shoes. No joke here my friend's I'am dead serious! These shoes get me aroused by just looking at them, much less if I was to see a chick wear them. I'll treasure this pair forever! This has got to be my BEST find yet on ebay. Hope some of you guy's envy me, and jack off to these super pic's I took this afternoon of the shoes. Don't think I'll beat off into these, at least not till I get a chick to wear them out to dinner with me I sure do love womens shoes, and I'am the KING of collectors fer sure!!!! Patent Shoe Freak,,,Steve-o Pump Smeller
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo001.jpg (71.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Photo002.jpg (73.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Photo003.jpg (74.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Photo004.jpg (71.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo005.jpg (68.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo006.jpg (79.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo007.jpg (79.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Photo008.jpg (71.4 KB, 1 views)
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 7:03PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Talking I'll pick a Beauty and a Beast

I have decided to pick me out a beauty and a beast. What I mean is; I'am going to pick out a pretty woman I want to wear these shoes and have sex with. And I'll pick out a beast of a woman also that I want to wear these shoes and have sex with. For my beauty I have decided to pick Heather Locklear to slip on these shoes and have wild kinky sex with in a motel room. And for my beast, are you sure you want to hear this,,hee heee heeeee, I have thought long and hard and have decided to pick that BIG MOUTH very fat Rosie O Donnell. Yep, Stevo will suck on Rosie's feet and toes in our motel room after she has been in these shoes for aroung 8 hours. Sound like fun?? YOU BET it would be
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo009.jpg (73.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Photo010.jpg (68.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo011.jpg (104.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo012.jpg (90.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Photo013.jpg (97.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Photo014.jpg (97.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Photo015.jpg (81.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo016.jpg (79.5 KB, 0 views)