Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jan 13th, 2007, 1:59PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Angry Come on you sock puppets! answer up!!

come on , where are all the sock puppets that write and answer in here?? These are absolutely gorgeous sexy little girly flats and you know dam well you'd like to get your nose in them and fuck them like a pussy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sniff Me.jpg (125.6 KB, 9 views)
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 2:43PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
and fuck them like a pussy
i love that terminology! It's funny how some people with feet like to separate themselve from shoe lovers cuz of the object barriers.

but really its the same level of objectification as fucking a pair of feet like a pussy (which I'd love to do all the time). I haven't fucked a shoe like a pussy in many years though (my first time when I was younger and my sister had a slvmber party). Hopefully if I can dig up some 4x6 pictures from my one of my college spring breaks. I might be able to post them one day. The innocent lady who processed my shoe fucking photos at walmart musta been thinkin... oh that's the guy who's dick was in those sandals, LOL

I felt an eerie quiet from the girl who was running me through the checkout line when she retrieved my drop off photos for me.

This was so long ago and I was like 20 y/o and I had no idea about any potential policies in walmart about lewd film processing. Luckily they didn't say anything to me on that 1st offense with them. After I thought about it, I used mail order processing from that point on, just to save the eerie embarrassment I felt from the hot girl who musta known I was a man who liked to fuck shoes like pussies

Old Jan 13th, 2007, 2:55PM, PST
Administrator

The walmart pics I'm thinkin of are of sandals that belonged to the feet of this blonde girl. Her name is Kristi, and I think she is the one who really solidified my shoe fetish when I would see her wear her blue and white cheerleading asics all the time in high school.

She was a cheerleader throughout. This pic was taken by me during Xmas break of my freshman year in college. I always wanted to get my hands on those cheer shoes!

I fucked this girl's sandals good though during spring break a year later when she came and stayed at my place with her boyfriend and some of my friends

Old Jan 13th, 2007, 6:32PM, PST
A True Master

Thumbs up Super story Tyler!!!

wow, I loved reading these 2 letters or forums from you Tyler. You sure seem to be my other twin brother at times; cause loved hearing about you and cutie Kristi's shoes. And wow, she is very pretty too! I bet her sandals smelled so very yummy bet you did fuck them hard and good. Hope you cummed in them too, hee hee. All 4 of the girls in that pic are pretty, I really like the looks of that cute attractive black lady that is wearing glasses. Wow, would i like to see her feet and test them as to how they smelled As I think I've told ya beforeI go bonkers for chicks wearing glasses Thankyou for posting this pic too, I will be jacking off to it dreaming of sucking on Kristi's toes
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 6:47PM, PST
A True Master

Talking Like to see Kristi in Blue Soho's

Boy's would I ever love to see cutie Kristi put on her short little cheerleader skirt, a pair of white bobby sox, and this pair of teal colored Soho kitten heel pumps. What a yummy outfit that would be Tyler! I'd take her to a secluded spot near where you live. Then I'd park the car and have her slip off the blue Soho's and rub her socked feet all over my face while I jacked off. I'd pop my nut seed fast, right into one of her blue shoes. Then she'd slip them back on and we'd drive to your house to visit you. You would be very happy to see both of us show up on your doorstep. You'd invite us in and Kristi would sit on your couch between us. She would reach down and slip off both her shoes and ask us both to sniff them. Then while we had our nose's buried in her pretty blue shoes, she'd start sucking your cock while she gave me a handjob. From the smell in her shoe, and seeing her pretty mouth around your cock, I'd be cumming all over her little hand in just a very few strokes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4365_1.jpg (19.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 432a_1.jpg (17.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 4383_1.jpg (11.6 KB, 1 views)
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 9:50PM, PST
Administrator

nice blue shoes there. they kinda remind me of the blue and white that were on Kristi's asics cheer shoes. the black girl... her name is nicole and I used to date her for a while. She always hated the fact that she knew I liked Kristy and those two were good friends.

Nicole even gave me a slutty (& in her eyes "bad") picture of Kristi once to try and make her look bad, but it only got me even harder, LOL

Once I asked Nicole if I could suck her (Nicole's) toes after we had dry humped and she said no cuz she walks on her feet. I was yovng then and embarrassed to sorta come out like that, but I only left it at that statement and never said anything more to her about it. if only she knew how I cummed on kristi's sandals. I thought I was gonna break the big toe loop as hard as I was fucking them during spring break and holding my 35mm camera to take pics too plus a mirror in the foreground to capture me taking the pics, LOL

I had to scrub hard with a towel too to get the wet stain off her light brown soft leather soles. Had to do it before her and her boyfriend got back from breakfast too!! I don't know what I woulda done if they had walked back in right after I cummed

Old Jan 13th, 2007, 9:59PM, PST
A True Master

Thumbs up Hee hee, Kristi's boyfriend never knew

hee hee I think that's neat that Kristi actually had a boyfriend while you were sniffing and fucking her shoes, that's cool! He was probley a nerd anyway and would'nt know what to do with Kristi's sexy toes Boy's would I go nuts to get Kristi to hold these shoes over my nose and talk dirty to me while I jacked myself off She'd be a cute little slut wearing these pretty blue wh0re shoes. And I'd like to cum in her pussy while she wore these shoes and Tyler sat in a chair, jerking off to the circus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shoes for Kristi.jpg (19.1 KB, 1 views)