Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Sep 24th, 2006, 6:19PM, PDT
Experienced User

iowanpodophilia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iowanpodophilia Send a message via Yahoo to iowanpodophilia
Default Ametuer Trampling Clip

This is one of my trampling clips. I have many more but I am trying to get opinions right now about it. If someone could help me by giving me an opinion, especially you Tyler. There are a few obvious problems like the cameraman wasn't focusing on the right spots at the right time. The link is http://rapidshare.de/files/34341287/Trample_Preview.mpg
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 9:03PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowanpodophilia View Post
like the cameraman wasn't focusing on the right spots at the right time.
I agree, if you can get the cam guy to film the girl's face looking down on you while trampling, that will help with the "visual appeal" for the clip also.

I'm about to post a new trampling clips4sale clip (probably tonight sometime in my website updates section) that will serve as a good example of the variety of trampling angles I'm referring to. It will include a lengthy high res preview clip, so you'll see some of what I' referring to

Old Sep 24th, 2006, 10:13PM, PDT
Experienced User

Send a message via MSN to iowanpodophilia Send a message via Yahoo to iowanpodophilia
Default Privacy

The problem with showing her looking down on me was that she wants to keep her face hidden so people don't know who she is. She is still a bit afraid of people judging her for being in videos like this. Were there any other things you could recommend for me to improve on the next time i work with her?
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 10:37PM, PDT
Administrator

ahh, I see and that is understandable since some girls are concerned with anonymity. Since that was the case, there's no other suggestions I can think of, but her calves looks nice big and muscular which is a great thing... and it would be heaven if she ever changes her mind in the future about anonymity

Old Sep 24th, 2006, 11:35PM, PDT
Experienced User

Default Her feet

She has been on track for years now and has really defined calves and suprisingly, extremely soft and smooth feet. She is great with gripping with her toes and gives the most amazing footjobs. Aside from not showing her face and body, how would you rate the clip on a scale of 100%? Mind you that was just 30 seconds out of the 9:21. Would you agree that clips like that are worth selling and if they are, is there anyway to work out a deal with somewhere for me to sell them? She is into footjobs, trampling, worshipping, teasing, and foot modelling. She does all of it with socks or nylons on or even barefoot. I need whatever help I can get with selling my videos and pictures. I have even become a Webmaster affiliate for www.feetcore.com.

Last edited by iowanpodophilia : Sep 24th, 2006 at 11:44PM, PDT.
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 12:19AM, PDT
Administrator

oh heck yeah man, clips like that will sell for hot cakes even w/o the face showing. I have seen many examples of this in the mistress destiny forums where they purchase people's clips4sale clips left and right when they show stuff like cock trampling and whatnot and you don't even have to see the girls face, just have the camera capture the good foot action and that is enough.

Anyway, clips4sale.com is probably the quickest and easiest user friendly method by which to get a lot of people to buy those clips quickly. They let you set up a storefront in a matter of minutes and you'll be able to upload clips and sell them shortly thereafter.

i would definitley recommend selling them if you can cuz there are a lot of people (as I've seen in other forums) who will be buying this material hands down and absolutely luvin it and beggin for more... and Clips4Sale.com has been the venue by which "most" of these connoiseurs purchase most of these type of feet/leg-only trampling scenes.

Me personally, I'm a fan of seeing the face too, but if I rate the clip w/o those considerations, I'd give it an 85-90% since it is just as good as other non-face clips that I've seen of trampling posted through mistresss destiny's forums.

best of luck in those sales, there's definitely a dedicated fan base for that type of material

Old Sep 25th, 2006, 7:53AM, PDT
Experienced User

Default New Website

Thanks Tyler. I really appreciate the feedback and I have signed up for www.clips4sale.com now. You've been a great help. Just a note to all users, the clip has been removed from rapidshare.de. I only had it on there for a day to get some feedback on. I will be posting a site on here to buy all the videos and pictures I have if it's ok with Tyler. I should have the site up in the next day or two.
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 8:04AM, PDT
Administrator

yeah, glad to offer some sound advice man Definitely let us know where the clips can be purchased after you get the store set up!

Old Sep 25th, 2006, 9:14AM, PDT
Experienced User

How do I send you a message privately? I want to talk to you about something that I don't want others to see. How do I go about doing that?
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 10:29AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowanpodophilia View Post
How do I send you a message privately? I want to talk to you about something that I don't want others to see. How do I go about doing that?
Just click on my username at the top of any of my posts (ie. just to the right of my avatar) and it should give you a drop down box where you can select the option to "send private message to tyler"