Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Jun 13th, 2011, 3:40PM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: parents know about my foot fetish?

The other day my girlfriend was over at my house. We're both 14 years old and we were in my room just talking about things. She asked me if I had any weird habits/desires and I told her about my fetish. She admitted that she always has had a dominant side so we decided to give foot worship a try. I massaged and licked her feet/sucked her toes/licked the soles of her dirty shoes and feet. My parents were out so that is why I had no hesitation to do what we did. Twenty minutes p@ssed and we were still doing what we were doing but now it turned into a roleplay. My Mom came home without me knowing and heard what she was saying "Lick my feet clean". She walked in on me with her foot in my mouth and we both got really embarrassed.Now all of my privileges are taken away (tv, ps3 etc.) and at the moment I have to sneak onto the computer without them knowing. At the moment they are shopping and I need an answer on how to explain my fetish to them because they are making a big deal about this. My extended family know about this because my Mum talked about it to them on the phone and I feel embarrassed and ashamed. Basically they are glad I didn't have sex and they know I won't (heard about the risks and not willing to have a baby at 14) but they are freaked out about my fetish.

More...