Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Oct 21st, 2011, 4:31PM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Why do women think that if a guy is attracted to their feet and shoes its so perverted?

Can't a guy like what he wanna like on a women?Of course guys like an attractive woman's whole entire being but there are some favorite parts on a woman that he may like.If a guy likes a woman's breast or butt its alright because its "normal"? I guess.Why cant he like other parts on a woman? Why cant he like the way shoes or boots look on her and be sexually aroused by them?If her feet sexually arouses him why is that so perverted?If a guy doesn't pay any attention to a woman then hes gay but if hes sexually aroused by a part of her body then hes perverted.Some women don't like to be sexually arousing to men at all.I think they don't need to be on earth then,in my opinion.Im not talking about her mind and personality,that's a different topic. Im talking about being sexually attracted to her body. Ive noticed that if a guy masturbates hes disgusting, but if shes masturbating its not or even if shes doing him,its not.Usually if a guy does spank his monkey and he got a woman then Im thinking he's not being fulfill,he's being neglected.Guys go through that too.Us guys got it rough.One thing I notice is that one persons opinion doesn't speak for everybody.I guess because Im attracted to a women's feet I don't find anything wrong with it. Ive heard of some gross stuff and when I compared it,I consider a feet fetish as elementary.Now I don't like to smell and lick a women's feet when they smell spoiled,Now that's disgusting.I don't like spoiled toes.I definitely ain't into licking their shoes,OMG! Yucky.Those are just a couple to name.But just for a woman to prop her feet up IN his lap on his ...you know, and cross them in comfort That's nothing.But as they say,to each his own.I don't know what do you think?

More...