Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Feb 5th, 2007, 3:39PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Angry Answer up soley

answer my respnse's to your forum you posted soley. here's what ya call PUMP SNIFFING YUM YUM PUMP SMELLING FUN I IZ THE KING OF PUMP SNIFFERS, NO ONE CAN COMPARE TO MY TITLE OF BEING KING O THE PUMP SMELLING PERVERTS,,,,HEEE HEEE. JACK OFF TO THESE PICS MR. SOLEY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo001.jpg (64.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Photo002.jpg (66.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Sexy%2001.jpg (76.0 KB, 4 views)
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 4:29PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

hey, steve-o u forgot the pic that truly shows how you are the truest king of pumpsniffing... look at the big smile on this face and someone out there try to tell me that these shoes don't smell to hard-on heaven.

this is the ultimate pumpsniffing pic! look how steve-o enjoys cheesy foot smell like water in a desert. there is no denying the truth of footsmell shown in that smile!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19071_perverted_123_422lo.jpg (60.4 KB, 7 views)

Old Feb 5th, 2007, 11:46PM, PST
A True Master

Talking Hee hee, your right Tyler!!

hee hee, your right Ty that is just like a glass of water in the desert to me Boy's I LOVE them white pumps about the best of any in my collection. Them are the shoes I love to see pretty ladies wearing at church Man!! just thinking of seeing a chick wearing them white pumps with a nice short skirt in church makes Stevie do his dirty deed of smelling and sticking his cock into them pretty shoes. I think I ought to dig that pair out and take some more pics of me smelling and licking them Tyler, don't cha think?? Would you love to see some more of smiling Stevo with his nose and sausage in them white church wh0re pumps??? Hope ya say YES
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 9:35AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

steve-o man, hell yes! more pics of you worshipping and fucking those shoes with the biggest cheese grin on your face man!! it only proves that nobody else could ever enjoy them quite as well, which means those are truly a great stinky pair and furthermore that steve-o is one perverted kinky guy with a pump fetish.

man i'd love to see a hot older lady in the background of your pics too watching with like a very shocked look. hey steve-o consider printing off a picture of a shocked woman off your computer and tape it to the wall or something behind your shoulder when u take the pics and it can kinda look like she is right there watching shocked while you sniff her shoes and fuck those soles like true foot perv.

Man if it were me, I'd be making desperate pig sounds in real life too, cuz I am a kinky fat foot pervo for sure!!!

Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:12AM, PST
A True Master

Talking Wow Ty, that's a neat idea!!

hey Ty, that is a neat idea you have about the pic of the lady behind me, I'll have to try doing that. That was cool when ya said you'd be making pig noise's I would too!! Grunting and moaning like some ole lady in heat,,heeee